Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rubi Shocks on X

Old 08-31-2011, 02:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rubi Shocks on X

Had a chance to install my newly acquired rubi shocks (thanks to shredx44). The ride is so much better, I can take gravel roads that have been rippled from semi trailors without my ass end flying out from behind me now. The recovery from small tire jump is so much better now. Could not be more happy.

NOTE TO ALL BUYERS OF RUBI SHOCKS, this is not to burn sellers but if at all possible buy from someone in the south. Nebraska gets its fair share of snow and after 3 years of all that salt from the roads really rusts the crap out of the threaded post at the top of the front shocks...The rubi shocks I bought were from New Mexico off of a 2008 also and they looked damn near new when it came to the threaded post at the top, amazing the difference in weathered parts. The pics say it all, very happy with my new shocks

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shocks.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	205030   Click image for larger version

Name:	shocks2.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	205031   Click image for larger version

Name:	Shocks3.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	205032  
Old 09-08-2011, 02:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree rubi shocks are a nice upgrade.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

I knew that the Rubi shocks were a better than a X or sport shock, I wish I could figure out who makes them and what the differences are....
Old 09-08-2011, 07:25 AM
JK Freak

Id love to get some fox racing shocks to throw back there but realistically this is what ill be doing too!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:48 PM
JK Newbie

I just bought a new to me 2010 Unlimited Sport. Lovin' it!!!

So it's perfectly fine to mate stock Sport springs with Rubi shocks? It would be great to get a better ride with OEM parts.

Quick Reply: Rubi Shocks on X