Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rough country's pics from last time out.

Old 09-03-2008, 06:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks sick man!!!
I think the LOD signature series shorty would look great on there.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:32 AM
ksk
JK Enthusiast

Loving my rough country lift but that 6 inch is AWESOME!!!! I'd recommend the shrockworks stubby on your rig...

KSK
Old 09-04-2008, 02:09 AM
JK Jedi

Cool pics!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 03:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Love to see some close ups of the airbrushed rivits, that right up my alley. Rim specks please.....
The Rims look like Dick Cepek II's. with possibly the polished spokes. then it looks like they added the rim guards to protect the wheel which I really like....(My wife has these wheels on her TJ but have rock rash. )
Old 09-04-2008, 04:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rough_Country
Our JK has 37x13.5x18 Dick Cepek Mud Country tires.

Yes the paint is a flat green....we were going for the rugged army look. WE are currently shopping for bumpers. You guys have any suggestions?
Check out the Bulldog Fab bumpers, built very sturdy. Here are a couple pics.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Ben, what is the 6 inch kit going for with you guys? i see it on ebay for 1299.00 plus shipping. you guys are killing with this rig man, i have to look at it every time i get on here now and now i put it on my screen saver. the jk i have is my first jeep and i cant beleive i waited this long to get one, but now i cant wait to build it up and take it out next trip home.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:11 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by JeepDog
The Rims look like Dick Cepek II's. with possibly the polished spokes. then it looks like they added the rim guards to protect the wheel which I really like....(My wife has these wheels on her TJ but have rock rash. )
They are 17X9 Dick Cepeks, but we had them painted black to work the green and black paint scheme. The rings are our own....we cut them out here.

Last edited by Rough_Country; 09-04-2008 at 07:19 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:28 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Sorry guys this sinus medication must be affecting me more than I though. The wheels are 18x9 Dick Cepeks that we had painted black.

We do produce the rings here to work with the Cepeks. Thanks for all the compliments.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rough_Country
Sorry guys this sinus medication must be affecting me more than I though. The wheels are 18x9 Dick Cepeks that we had painted black.

We do produce the rings here to work with the Cepeks. Thanks for all the compliments.

talk to me about those rings!! going to your website right now...

Ok I didn't seem them on your website.... Can you eleborate more on them? My wife has the 16x8 version of the Dick Cepek DC1 wheel...

Last edited by JeepDog; 09-04-2008 at 09:33 AM.

Quick Reply: Rough country's pics from last time out.