Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rough Country.....now with TIRES

Old 02-13-2008, 06:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like those tires, how are they off road?
Old 02-14-2008, 06:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brianb1222
I like those tires, how are they off road?
I'll let you know as soon as I have a chance to find out.

Oh, and to whoever asked: No TPMS on the 07's. That plus the 4.10's on the 07 are the reason I bought used, oh, that and it saved me about 8-grand.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by sho_greg
Man that Spare tire is huge.... lol...

Looks alot better with big tires... Im guessing those equal 35s....

I got my Rough Country yesterday... Scared to put it on... lol... Hate to look like a Giraffe with tiny feet...

Looks great though!

Same here only I haven't ordered the lift yet. Just sold a cheap dirt bike that I had, so now I have $650 just laying around and I REALLY WANT TO GET A LIFT. Only thing is I don't have the extra cash for tires and wheels yet and don't want to look silly with the stock 225/75/16 baby tires.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:50 PM
JK Freak

I just ordered the RC lift due to your post. I ordered the spacer kit because I am pretty sure I have the Rubicon gas shocks.

I am having second thoughts though and thinking about getting 2.2 shocks instead.

Do you have the spacers or 2.2's, how do you like it and what do you recommend?

Thanks!
Old 03-27-2008, 01:54 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sick_x
Same here only I haven't ordered the lift yet. Just sold a cheap dirt bike that I had, so now I have $650 just laying around and I REALLY WANT TO GET A LIFT. Only thing is I don't have the extra cash for tires and wheels yet and don't want to look silly with the stock 225/75/16 baby tires.
You can probably get a decent set of BFG MT KM's with Ruby Moab wheels for like 400. and the RC 2.5 BB for 150 shipped. Then buy me 50 bucks worth of beer and you still have 50 bucks to spare!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 01:54 PM
JK Junkie

Bam!!! Very nice.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Conradfreedumb

You can probably get a decent set of BFG MT KM's with Ruby Moab wheels for like 400. and the RC 2.5 BB for 150 shipped. Then buy me 50 bucks worth of beer and you still have 50 bucks to spare!!!
LOL! Thats a good offer, but I think I'll have to pass. Actually I kind of went the other way. Got a good deal on some new wheels & now I'm waiting to get tires. After a little searching I've found that 33s will fit without lifting as long as you dont do crazy flexing. Then I will get the lift or just wait til I can get both.

Quick Reply: Rough Country.....now with TIRES