Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rough Country Dual Steering Stabilizer - Woah....

Old 01-16-2009, 11:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rocknredrubi
Do you (or anyone) have an armored diff cover?
No I dont. But want to see if a riddler cover will fit. Im sure theres a pic on here with this kit and a aftermarket cover somewere. Just have to find it.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rocknredrubi
Do you (or anyone) have an armored diff cover?
Originally Posted by 4WHLN
No I dont. But want to see if a riddler cover will fit. Im sure theres a pic on here with this kit and a aftermarket cover somewere. Just have to find it.
Check out Rough Countries original thread about their product:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...try+stabilizer

I'm certain I saw that question come up and answered somewhere in the first 4-5 pages.

As for my day two with this kit installed I'm even more thrilled about it. I go over a really crappy 1.5 miles long bridge that was so uneven and riddled with bumps that it would send my steering into a mild back and forth wobble even when gripping the steering wheel tight everytime I went over it.

Today, I could casually one hand the wheel and the stabilizer kit kept my steering straight.

Quick Reply: Rough Country Dual Steering Stabilizer - Woah....