Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rough Country BB installed

Old 08-23-2008, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Rough Country BB installed

I installed my budget boost today took about 4 hours to do but i was being careful esp with a new vehicle. I also installed the TF track bar relocation bracket to fix my rear end. First impressions after driving same as stock no pulling, bump steer or anything 1/4 a turn on the drag link to straighten the wheel (although mine was off center from factory) couldn't be happier and it is almost scary how easy these are to install over leaf spring vehicles.

before

after

Here's a shot of my bro's new TJ also he just got it a few days ago it's a bit rough but for 2K with 70K on the clock and no oil leaks i didn't think it was too bad. I was originally gonna buy this one to make into my trail rig but he beat me to it.

Last edited by chris15005; 08-23-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:37 PM
JK Junkie

Looks good any future plans to upgrade your stock tires? Are you planning to run 33s or 35s? Thanks...
Old 08-23-2008, 12:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Maybe in the future but i will prob run the stockers till there worn out. I would like to get new bumpers next tho tires will be in the future not sure what kind i want or what wheels yet and my pockets need to get more filled first LOL.
Old 08-23-2008, 01:07 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by chris15005
Maybe in the future but i will prob run the stockers till there worn out. I would like to get new bumpers next tho tires will be in the future not sure what kind i want or what wheels yet and my pockets need to get more filled first LOL.
LOL, I know the feeling most of my $$$$ is being spent on the Jeep..Here's a few pics (i took from this forum) of some bumpers I have been thinking about as well to get in the future...

1) RedRock

2) Shrockworks

3) TeraFlex

4) LoD

5) MORE

Quick Reply: Rough Country BB installed