Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rough Country 2.5" coil/spring lift comparison pics

Old 09-01-2009, 03:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rough Country 2.5" coil/spring lift comparison pics

Ok, so a little while back I posted some before and after pics of my jeep but they didnt really show the lift difference as they were different angle's etc etc.

Today in a carpark I was next to a brand new 2dr sahara, which is exactly the same as mine, here are a couple of pics to try show the height difference, the pics are bad quality as its humid as a bitch and from a poor phone camera, but you get the idea.

check the height difference in the mirror's

"

Im thinking of getting a 1.25" body lift aswell from rough country, do you guys think its worth getting?
Old 09-09-2009, 10:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it would look sick adding a body lift... i've seen pictures of rc 2.5 lifts with 1.25 body lifts and they look good.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SoccerMan1080
I think it would look sick adding a body lift... i've seen pictures of rc 2.5 lifts with 1.25 body lifts and they look good.
You read my mind exactly , thats what im going to do next. Im just wondering whether to go with the RC 1.25" body lift or to go with a 1" body lift

Then im going to add 1.5" wheel spacers and stick with my stock 32" tyres until they wear out, or if I get bored, just get new tyres on the stock rims
Old 09-10-2009, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

I want you to get it so I can see how it would look on mine. Selfish motives, but I've always enjoyed spending other peoples money. I wonder if it would eliminate the rubbing at "extreme articulation" with 35's?
Old 09-12-2009, 12:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Robert
I want you to get it so I can see how it would look on mine. Selfish motives, but I've always enjoyed spending other peoples money. I wonder if it would eliminate the rubbing at "extreme articulation" with 35's?
I think it will look really good, there's pics of a yellow jeep that has it done, and it looks great. Also with my jeep being black I dont think you will be able to see the gap between body and frame which you end up with..

Last edited by dxbjeep; 09-12-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:03 AM
JK Newbie

yer iv got the same lift and im going to buy the 1inch BL lift do u guys no what needs to be extened with doing the body lift?
Old 09-12-2009, 03:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yellowjkCRD
yer iv got the same lift and im going to buy the 1inch BL lift do u guys no what needs to be extened with doing the body lift?
As I understand.... nothing needs to be extended, because it is only the body which is being lifted, nothing else will move. correct me if im wrong, but thats how I understand it.

search body lift in advanced options, only threads starting with..... and you will get a whole bunch of threads about the body lift.

Quick Reply: Rough Country 2.5" coil/spring lift comparison pics