Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rotopax & AEV

Old 02-15-2012, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rotopax & AEV

Anyone have any pics of any Rotopax containers mounted to an AEV Rear bumper with Tire Swing?
Old 02-15-2012, 01:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Why not use AEV's Fuel Caddy?
Old 02-15-2012, 02:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jboss
Why not use AEV's Fuel Caddy?
Many reasons....

I already own the Rotopax, AEV is lots of $$$$, AEV restricts visibility out of already limited rear window.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

In a thread on AEV's forum, someone posted:
"All J Products, an AEV Dealer in SoCal has come up with a way to attach Roto-Pax cans and Highlift jack to the AEV bumper/tire carrier. You might check out their web site or give them a call on Monday."
h ttp://www.boulderbars.com/

Theres no info on the site above but you could contact them to inquire about it. Post up if you find anything out. I thought it would be different/unique and am interested in possible options for fuel carrying other than the AEV too, mainly to differentiate my JK from other AEV JKs if i decide to use a lot of the AEV products.

Quick Reply: Rotopax & AEV