Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Roof rack, couldnt buy in uk, so i made one.

Old 06-28-2010, 01:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by longshank
Moving to Dartmouth i assume, will be good not be the "only JK in the County" with Mods.
As for the waterjet, then yes, and a laser, 3d cad etc, have my own engineering business, so making bits for my jeep is a bit of fun.
Dartmouth is a really nice spot, bit busy in the summer, but still nice, pretty much all the coast from there to Cornwall and back up the north side to Putsborough is great.
Keep in touch, when you come down, perhaps do some green laning.
Yeh my parents are moving to a place just outside Stoke Flemming, near Dartmouth so should be able to get away from the tourists. I am actually in Edinburgh studying Mech Eng so your business sounds good to me

I was trying to find maps of greenlanes that are suitable for 4x4's, in Scotland we don't have greenlanes so don't really know what the deal is with them. Just get an OS map and explore?

Anyway back on topic, the rack does look pretty well designed and to be able to mount it to the sport bar is neat, I think that AEV are trying to make a rack that will do that.

Dom

Quick Reply: Roof rack, couldnt buy in uk, so i made one.