Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rock Krawler vs. Teraflex

Old 01-28-2010, 08:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Millerman999
where are the RK ppl
x2
Old 01-28-2010, 08:25 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

where are the RK ppl
Dunno, but I can tell you TeraFlex is a big presence on this forum, Joe at TF is on here daily to help people with whatever probs they may have and provides a quick resolution. I don't have RK parts so I can't comment on them, but I can say TeraFlex has made me a happy camper.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:02 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Family-JK
Does the New Elka shocks and speed bumps come as a package with the certain kits or sold separate?
They are sold seperate. However most of TeraFlex kits can be ordered minus TeraFlex shocks then add the ELKA's. I'll be installing mine this weekend finally.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Tera has done a great job on this forum. We certainly have not been on this forum as long, but we will let our products, features, customer service, and abuse proof lifetime warranty on all hard parts speak for itself.

All of our systems feature the ultimate in high clearance designs and durability. Tera has posted up their new shocks for this year by Elka which are nice!

We will be debuting our all aluminum RRD Racing shocks at Easter Jeep Safari. The emulsion versions will retail approximately at $125 per shock! Here is an image of what they will look like!

We will try to debut our new air over hydraulic over closed cell poly foam bump stops as well, but the timing is tight!

We will also have a bunch of other new products out there on display and some kick butt vehicles.

Rock Krawler
Old 01-29-2010, 03:39 PM
JK Freak

I'll tell the teraflex people how much RK has done for me!!! When do you want me working on that customer response?
Old 01-29-2010, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

i think as of yesterday Rock Krawlers customer service is top notch. I asked ton of question and they answer them via PM's almost immediately. I wil be purchasing the long arm upgrade very soon. Thanks again for answering all my questions
Old 01-29-2010, 06:38 PM
JK Freak

I talked to directly to RK about their control arms. They were totally open and honest and very helpful. Top quality and innovative design on their arms and joints.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:48 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have the rock krawler long arm kit and many other parts.. very happy with everything.. all very well built and great customer service
Old 01-29-2010, 10:28 PM
JK Freak

Yes RK is the best i would say with customer service, but blockrockin i would like to see pics of your JK please.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:34 PM
JK Junkie

Im sold on RK, but i just want to know some differences and opinions!!!
your contradicting your self in the same sentence. why start a thread of "VS" when your sold on something? that makes no sense
I hope we don't have a war between TF and RK.

Quick Reply: Rock Krawler vs. Teraflex