Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Riding Naked with Freedom!!

Old 09-22-2007, 12:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been running that way the last few mornings an loving it. It makes it easier to handle the early morning temps then they come off for the ride home.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

NAKED!??? Damn! got me again.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
NAKED!??? Damn! got me again.

Isn't that one of the unspoken yet understood by all jeep rules? Oh yes I found it

Chapter 3, Section 7

"As an owner of the greatest vehicle ever, you must follow the binding laws of Jeepism. These laws may result in, but not limited to replacing any other vows you have given, prior or post to vehicular purchase (Ie. Marriage :toung. As a Wrangler owner, you must, at some point in time, preferably before you are old, drive naked. This is not only subject to your wearables, but the doors and top of your Wrangler must be removed, and the windshield lowered."

Well that sums it up. You have to drive naked. It's the law.

Last edited by AZCA jeeper; 09-22-2007 at 10:01 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome JK. I can't wait till my red rubi arrives. I plan on going with the same look. Stock Rubi Rims look great!
Old 09-25-2007, 05:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by swampdonkey
Awesome JK. I can't wait till my red rubi arrives. I plan on going with the same look. Stock Rubi Rims look great!
Thanks man. You'll be happy with the color choice. It really jumps out in person.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:59 AM
JK Newbie

Where did you get the TF sticker? did it come with the lift kit? Mine that came with the lift was the window sticker (put if from the inside - sticky side on the front).

Nice Jeep!

Last edited by jay kay nocibur; 09-25-2007 at 06:02 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jay kay nocibur

Where did you get the TF sticker? did it come with the lift kit? Mine that came with the lift was the window sticker (put if from the inside - sticky side on the front).

Nice Jeep!
Yeah, I got the stick-on-from-inside sticker with the lift. I don't think I'm going to use that one. The smaller stick-on-from-outside sticker came with the rear track bar. I might try getting them to send me another.

Last edited by RotorHead; 09-25-2007 at 07:25 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Great looking JK! I love running the Freedom top panels like that! Then at lunch, I pop 'em out for the rest of the day! Jeep did a really good thing by offering this!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:22 PM
JK Freak

Default Rear freedom panels

For the 4 doors, too bad someone hasn't come out with a similar material and shaped panel or panels that would join up with the front panels, but just mount to the sport bar on top...IMO that would not only be easy to take on and off (compared to the fabric setup), but would look good AND protect the rear passengers from some of the weather and sun...

glwood6
Old 09-25-2007, 01:43 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SONIC
Yeay ^ i have always wanted that,

there is even a spot in the hardtop that looks like it could be cut and removed but there would be no way to attach it.
If Bestop or some of the other aftermarket hardtop vendors thought there would be a genuine market for it, they could come out with a panel that had threaded studs coming out the bottom, or some other such mounting hardware that could attach to the sport bar. Big thing is, they would have to be convinced they could sell a boatload of them. It could also be that they do not want to be considered liable if some noodlehead rolled his JK then sued Bestop because their 'hard' panel didn't keep them from getting injured...it sounds ridiculous, but there's always someone thinking they can sue someone else because that someone else is why they did something stupid...

glwood6

Quick Reply: Riding Naked with Freedom!!