Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Replaced all amber lenses with clear/smoked...

Old 04-11-2010, 07:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replaced all amber lenses with clear/smoked...

I know this isn't a new idea, but I did a bit of a lense mix and match and thought I'd share for those who were interested.

Since the headlights and fogs are clear, it made sense to use a clear lense to replace the amber turn signal. I wanted to avoid hyper flash issues, so I used a standard amber bulb. I might switch to a chrome tint bulb to get rid of the egg yolk, but I am happy for now.

As for the side markers, I decided to go the smoked route since they blend in with the fender nicely and aren't such an eyesore anymore.

Ebay doesn't normally have a mixed set up for sale so I sent the seller a quick message about mixing the styles and they made it happen.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good now you need to get the IPF lights. I got them from dave at northridge look a million times better and they are BRIGHT

Quick Reply: Replaced all amber lenses with clear/smoked...