Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Redrock2063 build at Teraflex Plus

Old 05-20-2010, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KY.
not bad not bad. so to lift it more all you have to do is add springs right?
Thanks. Yes to go higher, I'll just have to drop in taller springs.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Update - After a Moab shake down trip

I made it to Moab the first part of June for a trial run. Work has been nuts ever since so I'm really late posting anything. It was great. I swear the Jeep is like an instamatic camera. All I had to do was to point it and away it went. Lots more for me to learn. It was a great trip. I started out easy, with Tower Arch trail, Chicken Corners, Onion Creek/Polar Mesa, then did Elephant Hill. I had done part of Elephant Hill before. So I wasn't too concerned about heading out on my own and just meeting up with someone at the trail head. Which I did, it was actually a tour guide in an Excursion. Made me laugh, if he could make it look easy. It should be no problem for my Jeep. It was Great. With plenty of drop/articulation a lot of the times I had a hard time knowing just from the feel how big the holes/ledges where. But I knew what they where from walking parts of the tail.

On the Silver Steps

Confluence of the Green and Colorado River Overlook

I should say it's getting into and seeing places like the Confluence that I love about Jeeps. I have a more limited hiking range compared to years ago. And the Jeep makes it possible for me to get to see some pretty amazing places.

Last edited by StripyMonkey; 07-07-2010 at 03:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Redrock2063 build at Teraflex Plus