Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Redrock2063 build at Teraflex Plus

Old 05-11-2010, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey saw you on I-215 today. looking good!!!!

it does ride flat. not like the pics look.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:38 PM
JK Newbie

Default Enjoy

nice build!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redrock2063
Tires/wheels are the next to sort out what I want. I thought I'd get some wheeling in and see if that helps clear up some of the questions.
I really like the stock MOAB's - best lookin' wheel out there in my opinion. The only other wheels I'd use are AEV's. I saw a blue lifted JK the other day with the silver Savegre wheels on 37's and it looked pretty awesome.

Good luck. Sorry if my previous post sounded negative. You've got a great rig and I'm sure you're gonna love it.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:21 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very cool. I'm hittin Teraflex this Friday for a leveling kit. (All I can afford right now.)
Old 05-12-2010, 08:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by krech
hey saw you on I-215 today. looking good!!!!

it does ride flat. not like the pics look.
I wondered if that was you I saw blast by me... Thanks. I need to get out wheeling and get some real pics.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Thumper616
I really like the stock MOAB's - best lookin' wheel out there in my opinion. The only other wheels I'd use are AEV's. I saw a blue lifted JK the other day with the silver Savegre wheels on 37's and it looked pretty awesome.

Good luck. Sorry if my previous post sounded negative. You've got a great rig and I'm sure you're gonna love it.
No offense, what not, taken. I had to look/measure more than once the first time I saw it after the lift. Even in the 3 weeks I had it I had gotten used to the bit of rake. To me the rake isn't quite as noticeable on the 2 doors.

I need to get out and get some action pics etc to post up.

I agree about the Moab wheels. If I had to choose something else right now it'd would be AEVs either with the pintlers or the savegre. But there isn't a big rush. I want to get some real wheeling under the skid plates to get a feel if I should go with bead locks or not. Another option I've thought of is going with 15 or 16 inch wheels a bit like Xerofall has done. I need to take a closer look at his rig the next time we get together.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xerofall
Very cool. I'm hittin Teraflex this Friday for a leveling kit. (All I can afford right now.)
Thanks, I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not going to TeraFlex every day. Though it is great to have my Jeep now. I was thinking quite serious about going with the leveling kit. But in the end I had managed to save up enough to do a bunch of things now, I'll be saving up for quite a while before much else. Most of all it is having the Jeep, just it is more capable than anything else to get us to great places.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So how is it so far?
Old 05-19-2010, 01:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
So how is it so far?
It's going great. Last weekend I got the hardtop off getting ready to go play in the Redmond area this Sat.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:57 PM
JK Super Freak

not bad not bad. so to lift it more all you have to do is add springs right?

Quick Reply: Redrock2063 build at Teraflex Plus