Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Redrock2063 build at Teraflex Plus

Old 05-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's the rear bumper /carrier installed. Front bumper was sitting on the ground in front of it when I came in today, so I'm betting it's next.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default oh man

I really want that bumper!

Looks great so far!

Let's take it out for a test run!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Front TeraFlex sleeves welded in place.[/QUOTE]

WOW!! that is the sickest bead weld I have ever ever seen!! seriously a work of art! sooo smooth and sooo clean clean(outkast)
Old 05-04-2010, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A bit more progress late yesterday and today. This afternoon the front bumper and winch are going on. We are actually waiting for the Pure Jeep sliders to come in. Hopefully in the morning. But until then here are the pics from lunch today.

Poison Spyder evap skid

RockHard Skids

AEV Rear Corners
Old 05-04-2010, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2xcapeIN
WOW!! that is the sickest bead weld I have ever ever seen!! seriously a work of art! sooo smooth and sooo clean clean(outkast)
Bob sure does some great work. I told him he should sign the jeep. In a way he already has in the high level of craftsmanship he does.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scootrrydr
I really want that bumper!

Looks great so far!

Let's take it out for a test run!
To say I like it too, is so much an understatement. It's all coming together very nicely. I'm having a hard time trying to find a couple days to get away from work in May to go give it a test run. I may just head for 5 mile pass for a day playing. While it isn't Moab, at least there are some rocks and stuff to play on.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redrock2063
To say I like it too, is so much an understatement. It's all coming together very nicely. I'm having a hard time trying to find a couple days to get away from work in May to go give it a test run. I may just head for 5 mile pass for a day playing. While it isn't Moab, at least there are some rocks and stuff to play on.
Looking awesome. of course I have a redrock with the ex-one rear bumper and TF lift so maybe i am not the best one to judge.

nothing wrong with doing a run on 5 mile pass. Can't drive to moab everytime you want to wheel. send a message when your thinking of breaking this bad boy in.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

The front bumper and winch are on. It's now on all four wheels and it's looking great. Unfortunately PureJeep/Hanson had a bit of a snafu and my sliders just shipped out this morning.... At any rate it is coming slowly but surely.

Front shot (just a little tweaking yet to do to work in the lic. flip with the hook isolator.)

Here is a side shot, we haven't done the final measurements. But it's looking like I'm getting about 3" of lift as well as leveling it out. Just what I was shooting for.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:18 PM
JK Newbie

Man that looks good!!! Call me wierd but, I like the 32's and Moabs on there.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AZCPP
Man that looks good!!! Call me wierd but, I like the 32's and Moabs on there.
Thanks! I must be a bit weird too, I like the looks of the Moabs as well. I was a bit relieved to see that once it was on the ground that it didn't look like a roller skate on stilts. I'm still puzzling about beadlocks or not etc. For now I'll stick with the stock shoes. Goal for the summer is to wear out the BFG's.

Quick Reply: Redrock2063 build at Teraflex Plus