Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Red Rock JK + AEV Rear Corner Guards

Old 08-18-2009, 02:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red Rock JK + AEV Rear Corner Guards

Is anybody running this setup? I want to see if the color of the corner guards matches my red rock jk...
Old 08-18-2009, 03:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

um the corner guards are black... are you wanting to know how they will lokk? they WON'T match unless you paint em
Old 08-18-2009, 03:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
um the corner guards are black... are you wanting to know how they will lokk? they WON'T match unless you paint em
I know that the corner guards are black.. but I was wondering how they will look... red rock and black corner guards
Old 08-18-2009, 03:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that's what I figured... just bustin yer ballz.... would look good I'm sure
Old 08-18-2009, 09:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by lockednloaded
Four wheeler magazine set up their Jk with the aev corner guards. It was a redrock Jk. It looks great. I'd say go for it. There are a bunch of pictures on their site as well as in the magazine. It's called project con artist. I'm wondering how they'd look on a steel blue Jk...

Old 08-19-2009, 01:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Man that viper would be cool with some different wheels......Maybe some dubs....

corey d
Old 08-19-2009, 06:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE
Man that viper would be cool with some different wheels......Maybe some dubs....

corey d

Those are the factory wheels. I don't care for them, but at least they are factory.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE

corey d
Originally Posted by crazynova
Those are the factory wheels. I don't care for them, but at least they are factory.
Yes, those are the stock wheels, although they have been polished and the center caps custom painted. I like 'em myself and wanted to get some matching ones for one of my Dodge trucks, but never got around to it. This Viper is one of less than 50 Shelby modified pace car and promotional first Series (92 - 93) Viper R/T 10s. Most of the mods have to do with special lighting, better braking and cooling -- except for the stupid spoiler which I would ditch personally, but is part of this particular Viper's heritage, so it stays.

I will have to admit that after owning maybe 30 or so special interest automobiles and muscle cars (many of which I still have), the Viper consistently receives the most attention when I take it out for a drive.

-meljr

Last edited by meljr; 08-20-2009 at 01:29 AM.

Quick Reply: Red Rock JK + AEV Rear Corner Guards