Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Real quick and simple hood lock

Old 12-26-2011, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great idea just finished installing the adjustable billet aluminum hood hold downs to eliminate the hood flutter....work awesome...also installed a national name brand product to "lock the hood" i can still undo it with very little work....hopefully it just being there will make people move on to the next one...
Old 12-26-2011, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gforce!
Oh gotchya. Thanks for the info! I live in Kentucky, so there are a lot of Jeeps running around and pretty much everyone leaves you alone. Probably a good thing, since most of us pack heat :thumbsup;
Yep, I've left the top off mine every where I go in the summer and never had anything stolen, but yes here in KY most everyone packs.

Still a very good ideal and cheap, so it might be something I'll think about doing. The stealing has gotten worse around here but it's usually someone they know won't shoot them.

Quick Reply: Real quick and simple hood lock