Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

RE LA Rubi Pics

Old 04-04-2008, 08:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE LA Rubi Pics

Some quick evening shots of the JK and the new hoist a top. Had that 3rd garage bay and garage door entrance custom built higher for the JK to Fit! Sorry bad quality. Will do some better ones with some flexing in the daytime! Lemme know what you think. Still gotta do some cutting of the rockers and powdercoating the fairlead, But She is almost ready to Roll!!!

Old 04-04-2008, 09:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks good so far! I would like to see some pics of it on level ground from different angles, and a street driving report if you can! Did you install it yourself or have it installed by a shop? I am considering this lift myself....
Old 04-04-2008, 11:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice looking jeep! RE makes an awesome lift kit
Old 04-05-2008, 12:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

I’m jealous; it looks like you have some fun toys in there! Is that an STI I see next to your Jeep? - KY

Last edited by 08Rubicon; 04-05-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:49 AM
JK Jedi

Looks great! Looking forward to some better pics.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Holy Spare Tire Batman!

Is that a spare or a wheelie bar!!!!!!!!

Looks Awesome

S.R.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:49 AM
JK Newbie

wow i can say im jelious! great lookin jeep and you have a brand new sti!
Old 04-05-2008, 07:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SWEET!!! I had to sell my Rex to get the Jeep. I wish I could have both in the garage
Old 04-05-2008, 07:38 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice gumball sticker
Old 04-05-2008, 08:57 AM
JK Newbie

Looks good so far! I would like to see some pics of it on level ground from different angles, and a street driving report if you can! Did you install it yourself or have it installed by a shop? I am considering this lift myself....
I would just go with the 4.5 kit vs. the 3.5. I am in favor of staying low to avoid flipping on the trail but it looks a smidge too low for the 35's.

Yes did it all myself. Handles great on the road no vibration but they say i gotta do the cv driveshafts or mine will go by 8-9K. The KM2's are a bit bumpier than stock but so far they aren't loud or anything appreciably noticeable over stock. Still gotta gear it so accelerating is sluggish but everything is next to my STi. Had the dealer flash the computer and fix the speedo and ESP to match the lift and tires.

Holy Spare Tire Batman!
Is that a spare or a wheelie bar!!!!!!!!

Looks Awesome

S.R.
Yea full size spare. Hate the rockhard rear bumper. IMO way overbuilt and way too heavy. And rattles like hell!!! Took it to fourwheel parts to see if they could fix the rattle and the installer said he did two others with the same exact problem. They gave me some thicker bushings to decrease it somewhat but still would rather have a different rear bumper.

nice gumball sticker
Its the dustballrally which is a much smaller one we do every year but tons of fun. This Sti is the fastest car i have ever driven all around! My current one is a z06 killer!!! See our site www.dustballrally.com

Last edited by r6cairo; 04-05-2008 at 09:00 AM.

Quick Reply: RE LA Rubi Pics