Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rausch Creek Off Road Park Video

Old 08-19-2011, 03:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rausch Creek Off Road Park Video

Check Em' Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBlpqpQ263w&feature=channel_video_title http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6SejaNOi_c&feature=channel_video_title
Old 08-19-2011, 03:29 PM
JK Super Freak

had a sick time, pumped to go again
Old 08-19-2011, 04:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome videos! I recognize a lot of those trails. My buddy and I always end up goin during the dry weather. What's your fav trail? Trail 101 is where its at haha. My buddy hates it though cause his jku always scrapes on the hills they have there.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by karls10jk
What kind of camera did you use to video this? I use the phone can't wait to get back up to RC though, it is a blast. Where was the video at btw??
Rubiguy24 used a flip camera I think and I used my iPhone 4 haha. This was at Rausch Creek in PA.

Originally Posted by Lone Wolf 87
Awesome videos! I recognize a lot of those trails. My buddy and I always end up goin during the dry weather. What's your fav trail? Trail 101 is where its at haha. My buddy hates it though cause his jku always scrapes on the hills they have there.
To be honest it was our first time there, so not really sure. We stayed on the green/blue trails. I remember being on S for a good amount of time though. And as far as the unlimited... i scraped a couple of times hahaha but it was a good time I'm sure Rubiguy24 would agree

Last edited by jfleur91; 08-19-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:07 PM
JK Newbie

I really like the power line trail. We went down this pretty big hill with some huge rocks then hit the mud pit. I just wish there was more mud. The milkshake looked like it would be fun but I don't have a snorkel so I didn't want to risk hydrolocking my motor. Same went for the Sunken Treasure mud pit. A snorkel is next on my mod list.

But it was a great time. I have to say, some of the black trails were ....SCARY haha.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah my friend (thepreacher) and I usually stick to the green and blue trails. I learned the hard way on how to operate a manual trans when getting stuck in mud. While we were on the power line, we went through the deeper mud pit. I forget the name of it, but its sorta at a crossroads with two other trails. We went through multiple times and on my last run I decided to invite my friend in the passenger seat. So he parked his jeep and while we both went in, we got stuck hahaha. He had to leap out of the top and dive in the mud to hook and tow me out. This was after I was using my lockers and 4low to try get out while pressing down on the clutch... big mistake and an expensive lesson I learned. I had to have it towed back ($400) and pay $1500 to have the trans cleaned and rebuilt. The case was dripping with mud and water, the slave cylinder was jacked up, and my first gear was burnt to a crisp. But she runs like a champ now, and I'm a more cautious offroader b/c of it hahaha.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:34 PM
JK Newbie

I'm cautious to begin with because I know those things can happen! haha But glad everything worked out well in the end. The mud pit I think you're talking about is the milkshake. It had a sign on the tree by it that said "Yes...it's deep" lol
You have any pics from your trip there?
Old 08-19-2011, 07:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh yeah, that was the one haha. It was awesome driving through the deepest part until ya know, I got stuck hahaha.

I had pics, but deleted them. We went to the southern property (or w/e its named) about a month ago. It really fun, a lot flatter than the normal trails. I need to go back, the trails are calling me haha.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:57 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by karls10jk
What kind of camera did you use to video this? I use the phone can't wait to get back up to RC though, it is a blast. Where was the video at btw??
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf 87
Oh yeah, that was the one haha. It was awesome driving through the deepest part until ya know, I got stuck hahaha.

I had pics, but deleted them. We went to the southern property (or w/e its named) about a month ago. It really fun, a lot flatter than the normal trails. I need to go back, the trails are calling me haha.
We used my Sony Flip Video Camera for most of the vids and my buddys iphone.

We went all over the east and south property. Next time I think I will check out the West side. I want to get a snorkel before I go again so I have no fear
Old 08-19-2011, 08:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rubiguy24
We used my Sony Flip Video Camera for most of the vids and my buddys iphone.

We went all over the east and south property. Next time I think I will check out the West side. I want to get a snorkel before I go again so I have no fear

agreed, I'd love to have one so when I see that "sunken treasure" or "YES its deep" sign I have no fear hahaha
OR.....bumpers. I am an addict of modding.

Last edited by jfleur91; 08-19-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek Off Road Park Video