Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Range Rover Supercharged SPORT JK Jeep Wrangler. Looks Super Sick!!

Old 08-28-2009, 12:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't understand the fording coments. If you are fording the vents on the side don't really matter do they? If you put the Jeep in water it's going to come in from the bottom, sides, pretty much every where. If your worried about water getting in the intake, run a snorkel. About the vents, is it my computer or are the links broken, I can't see the pics.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:23 AM
JK Newbie

Default work it

as an designer, i would finish the vents off with a real factory look, by painting the black surround the same factory green. the critique that the vents are too large would fade. looks absolutely fabulous, it works. congrats.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I really started off reading this thread thinking of god these are going to look terrible. Man was I wrong. They look great!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 06:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome Idea. Looks good and is functional! Thanks for the post. Would love to see pics from the inside though...

Can you feel a significant amount of heat blow out when your fan kicks on?
Old 09-28-2009, 06:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks pretty good ... does it cool the engine compartment at all ??
Old 09-29-2009, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not gonna lie, man... when I first read the title of the post I got a little nervous. I'm actually quite impressed though, it looks great.

Cute Chihuahua by the way. Does it watch over your Jeep like my girlfriend's does? My German Shepherd/Husky will lick you to death, and my girlfriend's Chihuahua will shred your jeans and legs if you step anywhere near it. Good girl.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't get it.

I'm a form follows function kind of man, so gratuitous stuff like this doesn't do much for me. I do like your dog, however.

Quick Reply: Range Rover Supercharged SPORT JK Jeep Wrangler. Looks Super Sick!!