Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Range Rover Supercharged SPORT JK Jeep Wrangler. Looks Super Sick!!

Old 06-02-2008, 03:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pink_toes
I had the Range Rover Louvers sitting in my garage and thought they would look sick on my JK. My wife thought I was crazy. All you need to do is cut a 8x6x4 inch hole in your fenders. If you mess up the book calls for 14 hours to replace each fender. Measure 3,4,5,6 and 7 times, then cut once. I am going to drill a few holes behind the Louvers so they will let all the hot air flow through. Lots of pictures. I think I have every angle you will want to see. Fire away!!!

So how many Hp does this give you

Also, looks like you have a rat infestation, you may want to take care of that before they start to breed.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:43 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by SCRubicon
Um, pinstripe much? They don't match
dohhh burn.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks awesome. I don't care for the pin stripe but the mod looks great. I bet it is probably functional too. Very brave.
Old 06-02-2008, 04:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the vents,, pinstripe,, not so much,, and also agree you might want to get the rat problem fixed sooner than later.. I have friends who had the same kind,, started with one and now have several! I wonder how the side vents off a late 70's trans am would look? same basic shape,,
Old 06-02-2008, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by saltman
Looks awesome. I don't care for the pin stripe but the mod looks great. I bet it is probably functional too. Very brave.
Pin stripe can be peeled right off. We put them to see if it would pull it all together. It would look great with out them as well.

Originally Posted by putnam dan
Hood vents would have been far easier and more effedtive to reduce temperatures. But as they were sitting there why not
I was not going for an easy mod. This was an appearance mod, kinda like fake bead locks. I think it looks more aggressive with these louvers. I have had no problems of over heating.

Originally Posted by Cruiser
I like the vents,, pinstripe,, not so much,, and also agree you might want to get the rat problem fixed sooner than later.. I have friends who had the same kind,, started with one and now have several! I wonder how the side vents off a late 70's trans am would look? same basic shape,,
The rat is spayed. The other bugs that are crawling around here is a three legged cat (leg got ripped off by JK pully and belt) two other cats from Lihue, Kauai.

Last edited by j.k.livin; 06-02-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:00 PM
JK Super Freak

How's your radio reception?.....did you relocate the antenna?...Looks good BTW
Old 06-02-2008, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice setup. Now cut a sunroof into the rear pannel.

Last edited by FunWagon; 06-02-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:28 PM
JK Freak

^^^ attention whore.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Ftn

[QUOTE=SilverRubi2;532233]Sorry for side tracking the conversation, but I am about to put 35x12.50s on my stock rims and was wondering what air presure you run in the tires for road/highway use? Is it safe? Here is my baby.

Not to be a dick, but do a search. I have posted exactly what I'm running along with everybody else. If you really wanted to know with out hi-jacking a thread shoot me a PM.

Last edited by j.k.livin; 06-02-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:53 PM
JK Newbie

Forgot to ask, do you have any pics of the work in progress?

Quick Reply: Range Rover Supercharged SPORT JK Jeep Wrangler. Looks Super Sick!!