Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Range Rover Supercharged SPORT JK Jeep Wrangler. Looks Super Sick!!

Old 06-02-2008, 08:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WTF?! That looks great!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

That looks awesome. I was also surprised at how good it looks. From the side view, it is almost exactly in line with the tail light and the angle seems to match the fender perfectly.

I've noticed the Dodge Nitro uses the vents. One could easily order them from the dealer, but I have a feeling they would probably look lame on the Wrangler. I wonder if the Nitro ones are even functional? I didn't realize the Ford ones were fake.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JasonWFTW
That looks surprisingly good!

My only concern is that the battery sits behind where you placed the vents. Would that be a concern when fording water? Would it be bad to get water splashed up directly in there? What do you think?

I have not drilled any holes behind the Louvers yet. So no water gets in. Ford water all day long, but I cant anyways because of my CAI. If I want to go swimming I will have Kell throw on her Bikini and hop in the boat.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

So the Louvers arent hollow?
Old 06-02-2008, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pezeveng319
So the Louvers arent hollow?
One is one isn't. I pulled off that plastic cup on one Louver. The fender is double walled. Take a look at yours when you pop the hood.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:27 AM
JK Newbie

IMO I like the Escalades side fender vent better

Old 06-02-2008, 01:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Does'nt look bad. I Like.......

Maybe take some Satin Black or Flat Black paint to them so they match the rest of the Black on the Jeep.

I got to say, you got some BIG ONES to try this on your JK.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:17 PM
JK Freak

Big cajones.... real big.

Looks good. I thought about the fording water thing too..but I think you addressed that.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by amanty
IMO I like the Escalades side fender vent better

IMO I like the Range Rover better, (size, shape and the flow) that is why I put it on my Jeep. I dont think you could make that Escalade vent look half decent on a JK. The way I did this vent, it looks "factory" which is why it looks so damn good. I think it looks better on my JK than it did on the RR it came off of.

Thanks for all the comments.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:59 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by pink_toes
I had the Range Rover Louvers sitting in my garage and thought they would look sick on my JK. My wife thought I was crazy. All you need to do is cut a 8x6x4 inch hole in your fenders. If you mess up the book calls for 14 hours to replace each fender. Measure 3,4,5,6 and 7 times, then cut once. I am going to drill a few holes behind the Louvers so they will let all the hot air flow through. Lots of pictures. I think I have every angle you will want to see. Fire away!!!

Um, pinstripe much? They don't match

Quick Reply: Range Rover Supercharged SPORT JK Jeep Wrangler. Looks Super Sick!!