Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rampage Combo Brief/Topper anyone?

Old 03-11-2009, 09:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rampage Combo Brief/Topper anyone?

I wanted to see if anyone has this type of bikini top. If so any cons? How do you like it??

Old 03-12-2009, 07:46 AM
JK Freak

aw cmon, I was hoping to wake up to something posted
Old 06-07-2009, 09:18 AM
JK Freak

So did you ever get the top? I am also looking at getting that particular top.

Last edited by ninjajmoney; 06-07-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:02 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ninjajmoney
So did you ever get the top? I am also looking at getting that particular top.
Me 2, just curious how loud it really is going down the highway?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:52 AM
JK Freak

I did install this top about 3 weeks ago. I like it so far. The instructions sucked but after getting help from a few other guys with bikini tops I was able to figure out where everything goes/secures to.

The back half is real easy to put on and take off. At highway speeds it does vibrate some. And it seems you need to tighten it periodically or else it will soon shake itself to death.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry Guys, Just saw this. I bought the full 2dr version and the bikini (net) last summer. I am really happy with the sun softening effect, with the added air flow benefit. I think twice about the quality of the windshield channel. Pretty crappy, but does the job. It wont last for years though.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BotsJeep
Sorry Guys, Just saw this. I bought the full 2dr version and the bikini (net) last summer. I am really happy with the sun softening effect, with the added air flow benefit. I think twice about the quality of the windshield channel. Pretty crappy, but does the job. It wont last for years though.
I just bought the full 2 door mesh version but not the windshield channel yet. I was gonna see if there some way to modify the front to attach it to the top loops of the windowframe with grommets/velcro/bungees. Do you think this is possible? I don't feel like spending $50-60 on a crappy header thingy if I don't have to.

Quick Reply: Rampage Combo Brief/Topper anyone?