Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

R3PTAR all grown up (Pic Heavy)

Old 01-21-2013, 05:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How are you liking that exhaust? Looks like it fits near the evap with no problems
Old 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Patman
Where at in Blue Ridge? My inlaws go that way often. I'd say I've seen that cabin before, but after awhile they all look the same
It was on black ankle mountain. Very scenic spot on the top of the mountain, It was in a gated neighboorhood called skyline drive. Great place to escape for a few days.

Originally Posted by just JK'n
How are you liking that exhaust? Looks like it fits near the evap with no problems
Too be honest it is the only thing I am regretting. I love its functionality and its sound at idle and cruising. But getting up to speed it is awful. So loud and I feel like a ricer. Hoping it will deepen a bit after it breaks in.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM
JK Freak

Looks great. My MC Game Changer Lite is being installed now. Not all the extra goodies you have though.

I'm really interested in the rear bumper and how you like it. What flares are those also?
Old 01-21-2013, 05:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by R3PTAR

It was on black ankle mountain. Very scenic spot on the top of the mountain, It was in a gated neighboorhood called skyline drive. Great place to escape for a few days.

Too be honest it is the only thing I am regretting. I love its functionality and its sound at idle and cruising. But getting up to speed it is awful. So loud and I feel like a ricer. Hoping it will deepen a bit after it breaks in.
Thanks for that. Is that the offroad exhaust?
Old 01-21-2013, 05:51 PM
JK Newbie

That thing is AWESOME!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by R3PTAR

Blue ridge is a always great escape. We usually go to Sun Rock
Old 01-21-2013, 06:14 PM
JK Freak

Very nice!!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by matprovo
Looks great. My MC Game Changer Lite is being installed now. Not all the extra goodies you have though.

I'm really interested in the rear bumper and how you like it. What flares are those also?
I really like the rear bumper. The skid plate helps support the tire and there is no rattle whatsoever. The flares are poison spyder crusher flares. I went with the narrow width fronts.

Originally Posted by just JK'n
Thanks for that. Is that the offroad exhaust?
Yes it is

Off Camber Fabrications by MBRP
Old 01-21-2013, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love ur rig really nice
Old 01-22-2013, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Dude I have so much respect for your creativity right now. Fking reptar!!! The rugrats was so dope as kid. That used to be my only addiction. I love it. You green accented everything to perfection WITHOUT overdoing it. Accenting is truly pimping and to pulll it off without overly lighting it with piaas and leds (like most do) and just put crap on it that makes it looks bad truly shows you know what you are doing. I have no idea what the hell those shocks are but they look cool too! AWESOME BUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: R3PTAR all grown up (Pic Heavy)