Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Question for Pa. jeepers

Old 08-12-2009, 05:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for Pa. jeepers

How far do your 35's stick out of the stock fenders? I'm looking at having BFG KM2's mounted on 17" AEV rims and was wondering if you ever had any problems with getting your rigs Pa inspected. Any pics would help greatly. Thanks!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:06 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by pkelyman
How far do your 35's stick out of the stock fenders? I'm looking at having BFG KM2's mounted on 17" AEV rims and was wondering if you ever had any problems with getting your rigs Pa inspected. Any pics would help greatly. Thanks!
These pics may help... This is usgaone's back side (sorry Ty ). He's running AEV Pintlers with 35x12.5" Toyo's I believe. For comparison mine is below with AEV's and 33" BFG KM2's and my treads are just tucked under the flares. I think you'll be fine as far as PA inspection goes. Plenty of guys running 35's on aftermarket wheels in PA with stock flares.

usgaone

Old 08-12-2009, 06:35 AM
JK Newbie

yep, that's exactly what I needed to see...(and hear))) Thanks!
Old 08-12-2009, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Is it true wheel spacers are a no no?
Old 08-12-2009, 08:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just had mine inspected they are about 3/4" outside the flares and I have not had a problem. They did ding me for routing the seatbelts behind the trim panels, having a worn out track bar and a loose shock bolt but didn't say anything about the tires sticking out.

Quick Reply: Question for Pa. jeepers