Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

(question) JK steering wheel button lights

Old 02-13-2012, 06:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (question) JK steering wheel button lights

Hey guys, ive read up on a few write ups regarding changing the LEDs in the cluster and radio, as well as using gels for them. Now my question is does anybody know how to get to the lights within the buttons on the steering wheel? I would like to see how a gel would look... if possible to change the color. I would like to fully change up the interior lighting. I have searched and no results came up, but i may be searching for the wrong stuff. Any help would be very appreciated!!! Thanks a ton in advance.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I haven't done this but if your willing to try it this might help. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...g-wheel-insert If you do end up doing it be sure to post pics.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BAH! I was hoping i wouldnt have to mess with the airbag... hmm maybe ill hold this part off for last lol

Thx for the help btw

Quick Reply: (question) JK steering wheel button lights