Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Put on my Warrior Tube Doors today.

Old 06-21-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Put on my Warrior Tube Doors today.

They arrived in 2 days from Quadratec and they were easy as pie to put together and put on (with some help from my wife putting on the mesh and cutting the mesh around the latch. They make a little bit of rattling noise, but work great. I am not really comfortable with my kids in the back with just these tube doors on as there is a pretty good space for them to put a foot out while driving and I do not want any issues with the latch un-latching if they lean too hard on the tube door - so when I went out with my kids for a ride I put the regular doors on in the back and left the Warrior doors on in the front - it still looks great and it was so much fun!

Oh, and also took off my hardtop today. My wife helped but it was very awkward to take off...can't wait to get my softtop installed by the dealer for free next week (I negotiated this when I purchased it).

Here are some pictures. I highly recommend these doors. Excellent fit and finish.

Closeup Picture of the inside of the door Latch.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looking great! I was waiting for the Bestop rears but I may have to break down for the WP's!
Old 06-22-2008, 03:36 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Looking really nice! I want a set of these. Yesterday my son and I and a friend drove down to the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge--about 100 miles (one-way)--and I was really wishing I had the tube doors versus no doors. Didn't fell endangered or anything--it would just feel more secure.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:31 AM
JK Newbie

Looks great! I ran them all last summer and love em'
Old 06-22-2008, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

looks good... i want them
Old 06-22-2008, 10:55 AM
JK Newbie

What are you guys doing for mirrors?
Old 06-22-2008, 02:07 PM
JK Super Freak

You should put your own soft top on. Putting it on is similar to raising it after driving with it down which obviously you should know how to do. The biggest reason I would say do it yourself is that it is your Jeep and dealerships absolutly suck at respecting your property. There are MANY complaints all over the internet about how a dealership screwed up someones Jeep.

If you do allow them to do it make sure you are there to watch so you can make sure they don't screw it up, you can learn how to do it yourself, and you can see that they have no clue what they are doing.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:19 PM
JK Junkie

looks good

Quick Reply: Put on my Warrior Tube Doors today.