Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!

Old 07-25-2007, 10:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they look badass!
Old 07-25-2007, 10:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by justrok
I hear you. For a DD part time trail rig I like the steel fenders. For trail only trailer queens, I would go this route......
Here's an idea, how bout a quick release system for the factory flares. Take em off when you go wheelin' and put em back on otherwise
Old 07-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MossMan
Here's an idea, how bout a quick release system for the factory flares. Take em off when you go wheelin' and put em back on otherwise

trees & duct tape.

...dont ask.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:19 PM
JK Jedi Master

Awesome!! Exactly what I expected from PureJeep. Finally some great looking fenders..

I cant wait to get a set... It'll go great with the rest of my Jeep

what can I sell to buy these..
Old 07-25-2007, 02:52 PM
JK Jedi Master

So I should be able to run 37's with my 3" ultimate kit?
Old 07-25-2007, 03:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
So I should be able to run 37's with my 3" ultimate kit?
Thats what I want to know - how much clearance will these offer......
Old 07-25-2007, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry for what might seem like a silly question but it looks like you loose all of your fender liners. I've never seen behind all that plastic liner but is there anything that could get damaged by rocks flying off the wheels?
Plus it looks like exposed paint now. I would think all the rocks flying off the wheels would chip the hell out of all that and rust would take over quick.

Any thoughts
Old 07-25-2007, 04:21 PM
JK Freak

??? Not sure, would have to see them in person.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Pure Jeep Fenders-

Pure Jeep is a Full Traction brand I promise that is not a Rubicon Express Long arm kit. And it looks taller than 4.5" those 37's look very small.

David
David I am no rocket scientist but the off road evolution heep that those are mounted to looks like the RE Mono tubes with the resovoir and has the traditional RE silver on the long arms. Those fenders look sweet I think I will have to paint them gloss black I don't think powder coat will look as good on gloss black body.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:38 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by dougolupski
David I am no rocket scientist but the off road evolution heep that those are mounted to looks like the RE Mono tubes with the resovoir and has the traditional RE silver on the long arms. Those fenders look sweet I think I will have to paint them gloss black I don't think powder coat will look as good on gloss black body.
http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-news/t...-e-ticket-ride
Now, just so that we’re all on the same page here, we’re talking about driving a JK Unlimited automatic that’s been lifted with a Full Traction 4″ Ultimate short arm kit, is sitting on top of 37″ Toyo Open Country A/T’s and is running J.E. Reel Drivelines but is otherwise stock when it comes to its drivetrain. It’s still running a stock Dana 30 front and Dana 44 rear axles, stock 4.10 gears, no lockers and it only has a 2.72:1 Command Track transfer case

Quick Reply: PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!