Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!

Old 07-25-2007, 09:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00pumpkin
I understand why, im just saying that I would like to have some that matched the dovetailed front.
I hear you. For a DD part time trail rig I like the steel fenders. For trail only trailer queens, I would go this route......

These are out of the EJS pics on Project-JK and I like them if I was going trail only...I wonder if these will ever be made?
Old 07-25-2007, 09:30 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
The only issue with that and a 4 door JK would be the break over angle.
Yeah, I hear what you're saying but the breakover angles but 3" lift and 35's hasn't been too bad for me and would think the extra 1" of ground clearance 37's would give would only help things out and without raising the COG. But hey, if you were to go taller than 3", you could always install a set of 40's
Old 07-25-2007, 09:32 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 00pumpkin
Please share more pics of the long arm!

Also, do you have any pics of the tube fenders from the front (staring the Jeep in the face)
Sorry, I don't have any pics of the long arm and don't know if I could show them even if I did. As far as the tube fenders go, I'll see what I can do.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:37 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Yeah, I hear what you're saying but the breakover angles but 3" lift and 35's hasn't been too bad for me and would think the extra 1" of ground clearance 37's would give would only help things out and without raising the COG. But hey, if you were to go taller than 3", you could always install a set of 40's
Ah yes 4 inch lift on 40's.......

Any idea on time frame? A month, 3 months? - This may be the deciding factor on what lift I end up getting.......
Old 07-25-2007, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Also, I can't believe that nobody had mentioned it yet, but those PJ rockers are not like the body mounted ones that they had originally designed (similar to the PSC TJ rockers). These seem like a similar design and mount to the Shockworks.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by justrok
Also, I can't believe that nobody had mentioned it yet, but those PJ rockers are not like the body mounted ones that they had originally designed (similar to the PSC TJ rockers). These seem like a similar design and mount to the Shockworks.

They do have both, see Piginajeeps photo album, he has the Shrockwork style ones on his. writeup here: http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-...ation-write-up

To my knowledge they are still going to produce the body mounted ones like are shown here: http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-rocker...-rocker-guards
Old 07-25-2007, 09:55 AM
JK Freak

One more thing, I noticed Superior stickers all over this thing? Any news on new parts from them other than R&P's??
Old 07-25-2007, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default side marker lights?

Just a suggestion for PureJeep, put a small LED set up on for a way to keep the side marker lights.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by justrok
I hear you. For a DD part time trail rig I like the steel fenders. For trail only trailer queens, I would go this route......

These are out of the EJS pics on Project-JK and I like them if I was going trail only...I wonder if these will ever be made?

What fenders are we looking at, all I see are some odd tires What the heck tires are these? Look like BFG Mudder KM1's with an odd sidewall...?

~
Old 07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by huskynox
What fenders are we looking at, all I see are some odd tires What the heck tires are these? Look like BFG Mudder KM1's with an odd sidewall...?

~
moonbuggy wheels.

personally, i like how they stubbied (is that a word?) the aftermarket Mopar steel bumper...

Quick Reply: PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!