Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!

Old 07-25-2007, 08:08 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
If only we knew someone with a connection to PureJeep.......Maybe someone we go wheelin with........maybe someone that runs a jk website............

hmmmmm......

Old 07-25-2007, 08:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
I hear what you're saying but I think these are gonna be available sooner than we think. From what I have seen, PUREJEEP has really started to get their butt in gear and production on everything is finally starting to get some real traction.

i hope you're right Eddie, ive been waiting on them to catch up

do you have any idea if when they do become avaliable that users will be able to buy say only the rear ones, or just the front ones???
Old 07-25-2007, 08:30 AM
JK Freak

Although I personally like the bar up front, I'm pretty sure it's going to be an optional feature. As far as tire clearance goes, what size tires do you think are on this JK?
Looks like 37's with a 4.5" RE long arm.........which is no biggie. Id like to see if 37's could fit with a 2-3"
Old 07-25-2007, 08:35 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 00pumpkin
Looks like 37's with a 4.5" RE long arm.........which is no biggie. Id like to see if 37's could fit with a 2-3"
Yup, they are in fact 37's and look how much clearance there is. My bet is that with these, you could easily run 37's with as little as 2"-3" of lift which would be awesome. Plenty of clearance, more meat on the rocks and most importantly, low COG.

As far as suspension goes, there may in fact be a long arm on there but it sure as hell ain't an RE kit.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Pure Jeep Fenders-

Pure Jeep is a Full Traction brand I promise that is not a Rubicon Express Long arm kit. And it looks taller than 4.5" those 37's look very small.

David
Old 07-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Yup, they are in fact 37's and look how much clearance there is. My bet is that with these, you could easily run 37's with as little as 2"-3" of lift which would be awesome. Plenty of clearance, more meat on the rocks and most importantly, low COG.
The only issue with that and a 4 door JK would be the break over angle.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by justrok
They have to be wider in the front to account for the dovetailed front end. If they were the same width the whole way, it would look liked an angled mess.
I understand why, im just saying that I would like to have some that matched the dovetailed front.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:46 AM
JK Freak

As far as suspension goes, there may in fact be a long arm on there but it sure as hell ain't an RE kit.
Please share more pics of the long arm!

Also, do you have any pics of the tube fenders from the front (staring the Jeep in the face)
Old 07-25-2007, 09:10 AM
JK Jedi Master

Northbridge4x4, are you going to offer these too?
Old 07-25-2007, 09:16 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Northridge4x4, are you going to offer these too?
Yes as soon as pricing and availability is worked out we will have them on the site.

David

Quick Reply: PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!