Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!

Old 04-08-2008, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Eracer76
maybe they should get to work building and filling the orders they already have vs. spending time designing
more products that they cant provide in a timely manor

With all these companies, Its just like going to an auto show drooling over the concept cars....you can dream, but you cant have it, even if your willing to pay!

Thats one of the main reasons I went with Mopar, so I didnt have to wait 1/2 a year for a product....I got my bumpers and winch from Mopar in 3 days
The above post was written when this thread was first made, 07/25/2007. I've got to tell you... even though people bashed his post, he hit the nail on the head and, in fact, spotted a pattern here. And nine (9) months later, the fenders still aren't being sold.

I would have loved these bumpers, but alas, apparently not.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Originally Posted by armycop
The folks at Smittybilt are saying end of June for these: They won't divulge the price yet.

Puddlz already beat them to those fenders!!
Old 04-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

I love those fenders but, only people like Eddie will have these within this year! No offense Eddie but PJ is starting to remind me of Bestop with their soft doors, element door enclosures and all the others I may not have mentioned. Most of us have the money to spend but they don't have the product to sell.

Xenon since you were at the little ol' offroad expo and have product to sell my money is yours....

PJ and Bestop for not having the products available, some of which are in catalogs and on websites nationwide
Old 04-08-2008, 08:21 PM
JK Freak

PJ said they would start work on the fenders when they have the sliders shipping. The first production run of the sliders is in the works this week, not sure of the ETA of shipping. For those of you that don't know PJ is a devision of FT and Cal Mini.

You all love the FT suspension kits for there quality.

Quality before quantity

So those of you banging your head because you can't have something right away you saw online from SEMA relax. Every after market company will tell you that developing products for the JK body is a pain in the ass. Thin metal, curved body are creating issues for everyone.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Great another voice IMO we are just waiting too long for products that have been shown almost a year ago , so your own head on that!
Old 04-09-2008, 12:57 PM
JK Newbie

stopped by the shop and here are some pics of the work in progress on my fenders.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:41 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just run without the fenders, looks badass, chopped up metal rules!
Old 04-10-2008, 06:36 AM
JK Freak

those are mean looking, I want a Set
Old 04-10-2008, 05:44 PM
JK Jedi Master

Does the way your mounting them seem sturdy enough, can't make out exactly what the front is attaching to. They don't look bad though, just wondering about the mounting points.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:47 PM
JK Jedi Master

Sorry ,I have dial-up, is there gonna be a brace behind the front of some sort?

Quick Reply: PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!