Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!

Old 07-24-2007, 11:28 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!

Check it out - I just got some teaser shots of the new PUREJEEP steel tube fenders and thought a few of you might want to see em

If you hadn't noticed, these tube fenders were actually made to follow both the contour of the JK body lines and the huge 100" radius fender openings (as opposed to just using flat straight lines across the curves) giving them a clean factory lookin fit and finish. Apparently, this is a real pain in the rear to do but in my opinion, it's this kind of attention to detail that really separates the men from the boys.

To read more about them, you can check out the official press release which was published over on Project-JK.com:

PUREJEEP Jeep JK Wrangler Steel Tube Fender Teaser

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These look great!

Fenders are definately on my to-do list. I was waiting on Poison Spyder tro come out w/ theirs. I didn't even know PJ had some in the works.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yea....I'm getting those!
Old 07-25-2007, 01:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Not bad. Not sure I like the bar on the front, but it really has a nice finished look to it. Does it improve tire clearance any, such as the rev111's?
Old 07-25-2007, 02:16 AM
JK Super Freak

These look awesome. Any pricing yet?
Old 07-25-2007, 02:37 AM
JK Freak

Pure Jeep has some great engineers working for them. They keep it simple, and functional. Those look great.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:06 AM
JK Newbie

Was also waiting on PSC, but I really like these. Not so much a fan of rev's. Will definately get these.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

They look nice and all, and I would probably get them over any of the ones Ive seen....
But I have to say....maybe they should get to work building and filling the orders they already have vs. spending time designing
more products that they cant provide in a timely manor

With all these companies, Its just like going to an auto show drooling over the concept cars....you can dream, but you cant have it, even if your willing to pay!

Thats one of the main reasons I went with Mopar, so I didnt have to wait 1/2 a year for a product....I got my bumpers and winch from Mopar in 3 days

Last edited by Eracer76; 07-25-2007 at 04:28 AM.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:48 AM
JK Freak

Are these mounted to the same points that the plastic flares are mounted? My only concern is that while the tube fenders are bullet proof, the body panels they are mounted to will buckle under the pressure. There just doesn't seem to be anything substantial to mount them to.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:19 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Eracer76
They look nice and all, and I would probably get them over any of the ones Ive seen....
But I have to say....maybe they should get to work building and filling the orders they already have vs. spending time designing
more products that they cant provide in a timely manor

With all these companies, Its just like going to an auto show drooling over the concept cars....you can dream, but you cant have it, even if your willing to pay!

Thats one of the main reasons I went with Mopar, so I didnt have to wait 1/2 a year for a product....I got my bumpers and winch from Mopar in 3 days

Quick Reply: PUREJEEP Steel Tube Fender Pics!!