Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

PSC Rear Fenders

Old 04-09-2010, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PSC Rear Fenders

Been awhile since I got to post and actually have some time to work or drive the Jeep.....

Just got these in today. I needed a replacement set due to an inadvertent removal by a rock of my stock one.......So here are the replacements, just gonna spray paint them flat black for now, then I might eventually get them Linex'd.....Not sure yet though.
They came very well packaged, and look pretty stout. They were bolted together as you can see in the pic.
The only issue I have thus far, is that it came with a nutsert tool, and supposedly instructions for the tool, but they are MIA....

I will post more pics after I get them installed tomorrow.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:16 PM
JK Freak

Looking good already!
Old 04-10-2010, 01:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

yes sir!! ready to see them installed.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get them on yesterday cause I didn't have the correct drill bit, I am going to get them on today and post pics soon.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here is the Finished product.......very sturdy mounting, and the fit wasn't bad at all....very straight forward install......drill some holes, put in nut-serts, put fender on, mark holes, remove fender, drill more holes, put fender back on......repeat for other side....DONE!

Old 04-11-2010, 05:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Jake long time no see! Anyway looks great hope to see you at the next Suds n Grubs or one of the upcoming runs. Oh yeah check out JPTwins for pics of the PSC powder coated if you are interested in going that route versus the bedliner.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think they look nice, but would look nicer if they stuck out a little farther over your tires. Seems like they were made drastically less wide than factory. I like the style, but would want them to provide more tire coverage.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:30 PM
JK Super Freak

they are the same width as the factory flares. they just look small cause the ends taper towards the body and they sit up higher than the stock flares. i just did mine over the weekend as well. i didn't snap any pictures of the rears yet. will post up some of mine p coated soon. here is a picture of the fronts and rocker knockers with armor with a texture powder coat.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love mine but i painted them to match and the first gravel road i went down chipped off the paint on the front of the fender .I am repainting them today then going to protect them with the clear film.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

They are the same width as the stock ones....but my tires are offset 4.5 inches(I think) and have 13.50's on there, so they don't cover a whole bunch.....

I have my doubts about the longevity of the paint....but for right now it works and it's not too difficult to pull them off and do something different.......

Quick Reply: PSC Rear Fenders