Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ProRock Unlimited 44

Old 05-27-2011, 02:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vinson Clark
Thanks for the info man I see your from ms. Do you no of anyone that installs c gussets and gears local? Also where do you wheel?
Yep, gotta a leed on a couple Jackson, MS guys.

Our local wheeling spots are, PLO in Florence and there is another club that goes to Monkey Town, up near you in Yazoo. Longer trips are at Catahoula Rec, Sicily Island LA. Of course there is always the trip to Superlift in Hot Springs, AR. Few others that are pretty far away. Just not alot around here cause as you know most land is privately owned.

We are actually having a "free ride" in Florence tomorrow. Pretty small place, is where my avatar pic is from.

You should come down tomorrow and ride. Its been dry, this place is a muddy mess if there has been any rain.

Last edited by YingYang; 05-27-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YingYang
Yep, gotta a leed on a couple Jackson, MS guys.

Our local wheeling spots are, PLO in Florence and there is another club that goes to Monkey Town, up near you in Yazoo. Longer trips are at Catahoula Rec, Sicily Island LA. Of course there is always the trip to Superlift in Hot Springs, AR. Few others that are pretty far away. Just not alot around here cause as you know most land is privately owned.

We are actually having a "free ride" in Florence tomorrow. Pretty small place, is where my avatar pic is from.

You should come down tomorrow and ride. Its been dry, this place is a muddy mess if there has been any rain.
That's awesome man I would love to wheel with you guys I don't no a lot of people in my area that wheel I can't this weekend though Im working I work 12 hour shifts. I would definitely be intrested in the guys you no that do c gusset and gear work you can inbox me the information if you want. I would love to do the prorock 44 and 37s but I'm 21 man and $5000 is a lot to drop on a axcel not even counting everything else. I believe I could c gusset and sleeve my d30 and run 35s on my 2 door and have a good capable rig. Your jeep is sick btw.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will get you a PM on the guys.

Quick Reply: ProRock Unlimited 44