Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

As Promissed Pictures of Jk with TFBB

Old 10-28-2009, 08:13 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you can still take those BAJA tires back I would....They wear out way to fast and they are scary to drive in the snow\ice with! If you can't take them back get them siped NOW! That's your only hope..

As for the lift....it looks nice! I cant believe that just spacers in there...
Old 10-28-2009, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im sure it is to late to take them back. Good thing it does not snow a hole lot here and since I am a police officer I never drive my Jeep only on weekends. Sad I know
Old 10-29-2009, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by whpony96
If you can still take those BAJA tires back I would....They wear out way to fast and they are scary to drive in the snow\ice with! If you can't take them back get them siped NOW! That's your only hope..

As for the lift....it looks nice! I cant believe that just spacers in there...
So funny thing happened this morning. It was snowing. But good thing I dont have to drive the jeep. Maybe later I can test out the tires in the snow.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:32 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Nice lookin jeep, good job
Old 10-29-2009, 07:09 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 69Fastback
Yeah I love the Blue I had to look another state away to get it how I wanted.

Here are some pictures of the fastback
Oh that's right. Just tease us with the absolute WORST pics you could possibly take. I mean damn dude, ain't we worth pushin the piece out of the garage for? It looks mean. What is that? An FE motor or a 385 series? ....or maybe even some kinda Cleveland? Hard to tell with them big ole valve covers. Looks good though....from what LITTLE we can see.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
Oh that's right. Just tease us with the absolute WORST pics you could possibly take. I mean damn dude, ain't we worth pushin the piece out of the garage for? It looks mean. What is that? An FE motor or a 385 series? ....or maybe even some kinda Cleveland? Hard to tell with them big ole valve covers. Looks good though....from what LITTLE we can see.
Sorry those were just the pictures I had on my thumb drive
Old 10-30-2009, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

really? sport looks and sounds alot cooler than lame ol "x" I might have to take my x stickers off and put some sport ones on

Quick Reply: As Promissed Pictures of Jk with TFBB