Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK's NEW 2012 Dozer JK Unlimited Rubicon - RubiCAT

Old 01-05-2013, 01:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He already posted the link some posts above, where you can find all mods including prices: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?6...ull=1#post4267
;-)
Old 01-18-2013, 08:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Yes, we will be running the new EVO MFG standard coil over kit which will be a more affordable version of what they have now. the current version will soon only be available in a double throwdown format. we will also be running this kit with EVO long arms and high clearnace brackets.
Why didn't you go with the extreme high clearance arms like Moby has?
Old 01-21-2013, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wondering how you like the nitto tires compared to toyo and also how is the stock d 44 holding up so far and does the ego corner guards have a reverse light
Old 01-21-2013, 01:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by k.baker B.D.O.R
Wondering how you like the nitto tires compared to toyo and also how is the stock d 44 holding up so far and does the ego corner guards have a reverse light
toyo's and nitto's are the same tirer, the toyo's are just heavier. They come out of the same factory's and are stamped out of the same rubbers on the same machines. Toyo's are heavier, nicer looking sidewall, and last a little longer...Nittos are lighter, and a bit more afordable
Old 01-21-2013, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jknit

toyo's and nitto's are the same tirer, the toyo's are just heavier. They come out of the same factory's and are stamped out of the same rubbers on the same machines. Toyo's are heavier, nicer looking sidewall, and last a little longer...Nittos are lighter, and a bit more afordable
That doesn't make sense to me. If its the same tire, same rubber, and even comes out of the same mold, why is one heavier?
Old 01-28-2013, 12:17 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wayoflifette

Getting some GoPro footage

The Nittos working great!

Just curious, are the frame mounted d-rings custom made by Evo? I'm interested in running a minimalistic rear bumper like that.. Any help man?
Old 01-28-2013, 12:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dino325
Just curious, are the frame mounted d-rings custom made by Evo? I'm interested in running a minimalistic rear bumper like that.. Any help man?
They are listed on Northridge4x4 as well as Off Road Evolution's websites. I think they run about $149+the d rings
Old 01-28-2013, 12:25 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by dino325

Yes, made by EVO. Give Off Road Evolution a call.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:03 PM
JK Newbie

Awesome, thanks for the replies guys. I hadn't ever seen them listed.

Quick Reply: Project-JK's NEW 2012 Dozer JK Unlimited Rubicon - RubiCAT