Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK's NEW 2012 Dozer JK Unlimited Rubicon - RubiCAT

Old 01-08-2012, 03:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Just finished installing a new rear end on RubiCAT - definitely need to get a lift and bigger tires installed!!

Any plans for trail rack and or rotopax?
Old 01-08-2012, 03:11 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by hesh
Not looking to be a dink here, honest, but what made you go with the ATX Slab Beadlocks? I was under the impression that they were strictly for off-road use only, and not street legal, and if you were aware of this factor? The only reason I mention it, is because short of one set of forged wheels (at around 1K per wheel), I cant think of any company that makes road-legal beadlocks, and Id love to find a set for my truck.

Ive even talked to ATX (Well, wheelpros, the parent company) and have been told that if I'd like to order a set, they require a waiver signed first to remove them from any liability of highway/road use. Does this concern you, or factor into any potential insurance coverage?

I suppose I never considered whether you would be using these as trail only, and rolling other wheels for the street...

Thanks!
what i can tell you is that we've been running bead lock wheels for a long time. we've run walkers, spyderlocs and now atx slabs. we've never had a problem with them and, there are so many street lock wheels (fake beadlocks) out there that no cop has ever given us or anyone we know grief about it and trust me, we've been pulled over plenty of times for things like not having mud flaps.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:11 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by dubyas-eep
Any plans for trail rack and or rotopax?
up, we have it, just haven't installed them yet.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Lift?

Any decisions on the lift you'll be putting on RubiCAT? If no, what's on your short list? Thanks!
Old 01-28-2012, 10:20 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by STLRubi
Any decisions on the lift you'll be putting on RubiCAT? If no, what's on your short list? Thanks!
Yes, we will be running the new EVO MFG standard coil over kit which will be a more affordable version of what they have now. the current version will soon only be available in a double throwdown format. we will also be running this kit with EVO long arms and high clearnace brackets.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, we will be running the new EVO MFG standard coil over kit which will be a more affordable version of what they have now. the current version will soon only be available in a double throwdown format. we will also be running this kit with EVO long arms and high clearnace brackets.
Any idea when the new coil overs will be available?
Old 01-28-2012, 03:09 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Serg5000
Any idea when the new coil overs will be available?
we're hoping to get ours installed soon after koh. after that, they should be available to order.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:09 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Very interested to see what the new EVO coil overs look like and how they get the pricing down...love ours and they only thing that would make them better would be if they cost less! Since we have ours it's more curiosity than anything!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:34 AM
JK Freak

Well, it's not an exact match but, we already knew that it wasn't going to be. It is real close though and we're pretty happy with it. I think we'll start making these available for purchase

how about a mango one?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are your plans for your evap can?

Quick Reply: Project-JK's NEW 2012 Dozer JK Unlimited Rubicon - RubiCAT