Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK's NEW 2012 Dozer JK Unlimited Rubicon - RubiCAT

Old 11-13-2011, 11:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah already knew that about lockers, hence the pound through part of the comment, but thanks all, good info. And again Congrats on the rubicat.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:03 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up

just ordered the same jeep should be here in dec cant wait to see how you build up yours .this will be my 5th jeep and i can say with confidence probably my best. im not gonna go crazy with mine mild lift and probably 33 ,s.but what would you suggest 3.73,s or 4.10,s its a daily driver so i want to maximize mpg and road worthiness. and still hit some trail.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rubi51
just ordered the same jeep should be here in dec cant wait to see how you build up yours .this will be my 5th jeep and i can say with confidence probably my best. im not gonna go crazy with mine mild lift and probably 33 ,s.but what would you suggest 3.73,s or 4.10,s its a daily driver so i want to maximize mpg and road worthiness. and still hit some trail.
If you plan on putting on larger tires go with 4.10's. You would most likely be ok with 3.73's, but 4.10's are better suited to a larger tire.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:41 PM
JK Newbie

updates??? we have the same rig. well sort of. other than the lift and tires I have just been wheeling mine. I need to step up from the 35 mtrs, beating up my skids with the off roading here in colorado. you should bring moby out to RAM off-road park, place is set up for buggies. whole lot of fun in a controlled environment.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:46 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nachorubicon
updates??? we have the same rig. well sort of. other than the lift and tires I have just been wheeling mine. I need to step up from the 35 mtrs, beating up my skids with the off roading here in colorado. you should bring moby out to RAM off-road park, place is set up for buggies. whole lot of fun in a controlled environment.
Haven't done too much to RubiCAT yet, but we did get the new EVO MFG ProTek skids installed

Old 11-18-2011, 06:46 PM
JK Newbie

nice! with the 3.5 inch lift i have I destroyed the bellows on the front drive shaft. I am considering the AFE pipe that moves the cross over behind the cross member. Also, I have tom woods drive shafts on the short list now.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wayoflifette
Haven't done too much to RubiCAT yet, but we did get the new EVO MFG ProTek skids installed

Was thinking about the same thing for my first mod. Went out with the local jeep club today and the 4 doors were definitely having to scrape over some stuff. Looks great! So what's next?! The wait is killing me!
Old 11-22-2011, 07:47 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up

In preparation of a new aftermarket front bumper, we just installed an EVO MFG vacuum pump relocation bracket. This is a MUST HAVE for anyone with a 2012 and planning to install a big winch like a PowerPlant in between the frame rails.

What the 2012 vacuum pump looks like in it's factory location...

Here's what the EVO MFG relocation bracket kit looks like...

Removing the factory bracket...

Reinstalling the vacuum pump on its new relocation bracket...

Ta Da!!

Click on the link below to see a complete write-up with lots of pics to help you out

EVO MFG 2012 JK Vacuum Pump Relocation Bracket Installation Write-Up

Old 11-23-2011, 08:21 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Woohoo!! just picked up a set of 5 new 37x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers for RubiCAT...

Old 11-23-2011, 08:23 AM
JK Freak

I really love mine. They need to make a new tire air freshener.

Quick Reply: Project-JK's NEW 2012 Dozer JK Unlimited Rubicon - RubiCAT