Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK Moab EJS 2008 Meet-n-Greet Party

Old 03-25-2008, 03:31 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up Project-JK Moab EJS 2008 Meet-n-Greet Party

I just wanted to thank everyone who was able to join us at the Moab Brewery for the very first Project-JK Meet-n-Greet. In case you were wondering, we had about 35-40 people show up including David from Northridge4x4, Patrick from Full Traction Suspension and Joe from TeraFlex who also handed out a bunch of cool hat for everyone who came. Here are some photos from the meet-n-greet...

Waiting to be seated outside the Brewery

Fortunately, we had the whole back of the restaurant reserved for us as we ended up using pretty much all of it...

Again, thank to everyone that joined us and made the evening as fun as it was. We had a great time meeting all of you and having the chance to put a name with a face.

Much thanks needs to go to utahgoose (who by the way wasn't even able to join us for the fun) for hooking us up and helping us to setup our meet-n-greet over at the Moab Brewery. Without his generous help, none of this would have been possible especially during EJS.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad I could help. Wish I could have been there.

Looks like a great time! I hope someone drank a pint of Scorpion Tail Ale for me.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eating, drinking, and talking Jeeps.

Three of my favorite things all in one place!
Old 04-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now I find this thread! Good times, just don't try the honey mustard dressing. Sorry that I didn't have enough hats for everyone there. I'll do better next year!! Hmm maybe even a step ladder for toad, that way she get into my JK.

Quick Reply: Project-JK Moab EJS 2008 Meet-n-Greet Party