Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK lil' Nemo Stage 2 - ARB All Around

Old 07-02-2009, 09:25 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She's lookin GOOD!
Old 07-02-2009, 10:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

As always, looks awesome.

A few questions:

Are those factory fog lamps?

It may just be glare, but do the stock fender flares color match the powder-coated bumpers better in person?

Lastly, is that a factory tow receiver?

Thanks
Old 07-02-2009, 01:10 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the more I look at those the better they look. I really like the rear arb with an or-fab jerry can tire carrier above it. sexy.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:27 PM
JK Freak

i love the arb front bumpers.. i am torn between one of these if i go full width or a prerunner type if i go with tube fenders... decisions decisions!!
Old 07-02-2009, 01:31 PM
JK Junkie

can't wait to see what it's going to look like with that ORE longarm kit
Old 07-02-2009, 01:34 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by wayoflife
naw, i don't think you're out of the norm. in truth, our other jk really isn't for everyone. this jk is being built modestly for a reason and will be focused on the majority of people.
I wanna do dirty naughty things to the white jeep. I like the orange one too... but it is more like what I drive everyday. just more van-like. hehe. The coil overs and evo lever is sick. absolutely sick. It is on a whole different plane. it is naughty. orange jeep has some big shoes to fill.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:40 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by pearl-drum-man
The Jeep is looking great! I love the looks of the ARB bumpers, if I go full width they are at the top. Do you know if it is possible to remove the bumperettes and bolt d-rings to the frame in their place? I don't much care for the brackets on the bottom side of the bumper.

EDIT- As much as I appreciate your Rubicon build, this one is much more in line with what I envision mine being (eventually).
while you can remove the bumperettes, i don't believe you can attach d-ring mounts in their place. d-ring mounts really need to be secured directly to the frame and the bumper itself wouldn't be strong enough by itself.

Originally Posted by falconfixer
Nemo is coming along nicely

Any plans to gloss the fenders up to match the gloss on the bumpers and rails?
naw, too much work. i we were to go that route, we would just pick up a set of black sahara flares like SGT. has.

Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE
I was hoping that you would build it up similar to the white one. The orange looks cool.

corey d
well, ya never now what the future may bring but for now, our goal is to keep this jk more modest in its build.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:45 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by OlegFl
You can come check out my red rock JK tailgate and see from my experience before you ruin your tailgate. It is visibly bent! And cooper STT's are probably lighter than your tire

... I'm running with the spare in the trunk on the new JK until I could afford a carrier.

BTW... I figured a spacer would cuase more of a bend since the tire is further out... so I did NOT have a spacer... I got a body lift instead... bu the tailgate still bent.
yeah, that's what i figured. guess we'll be looking at our options regarding this soon.

Originally Posted by tuffysJKwrangler
look Great, it need to see some mud its way to clean!
LOL!! fortunately or unfortunately, we live in socal and mud is hard to come by. however, we will be sure to try and get her dusty soon

Originally Posted by Thumper616
As always, looks awesome.

A few questions:

Are those factory fog lamps?

It may just be glare, but do the stock fender flares color match the powder-coated bumpers better in person?

Lastly, is that a factory tow receiver?

Thanks
yep, they are factory fogs. regarding the fenders, they look pretty different from the bumpers but, i may consider doing what SGT. did and pick up a set of black sahara flares. that'll get them looking right.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:23 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by wayoflife
LOL!! fortunately or unfortunately, we live in socal and mud is hard to come by. however, we will be sure to try and get her dusty soon
How's about a trip to good 'ole Oklahoma Eddie ??? We'll help you find some mud... Something along these lines maybe?

On a more serious note though, Lil Nemo is turning out fabulous. Love the aggressive, yet stock look. Great job

Quick Reply: Project-JK lil' Nemo Stage 2 - ARB All Around