Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK lil' Nemo Stage 2 - ARB All Around

Old 07-01-2009, 05:10 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel kind of out of the norm saying I like the looks of that JK better than your other one.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:18 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks pretty good. Honest I liked the stubby on the front better, but it looks great for a full length. Maybe I am partial to the PJ cause I have the fog version. Nemo is coming together! Have you geared it yet?

EDIT: I forgot to add, when I saw this thread I though it was going to be ARB air lockers. Bumpers and rails was the last thing I expected but it looks good. BTW, how is your spare attached?

Last edited by bigbluejk; 07-01-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking great, love the updates on this build
Old 07-02-2009, 07:07 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Littlejon
I feel kind of out of the norm saying I like the looks of that JK better than your other one.
naw, i don't think you're out of the norm. in truth, our other jk really isn't for everyone. this jk is being built modestly for a reason and will be focused on the majority of people.

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
It looks pretty good. Honest I liked the stubby on the front better, but it looks great for a full length. Maybe I am partial to the PJ cause I have the fog version. Nemo is coming together! Have you geared it yet?
yeah, for playing on the rocks, a stubby is all function and can't be beat. looks wise, a full width bumper like this does have a good look to it. as far as gears go, no, we are still running 3.73's right now and surprisingly, i haven't felt nearly as much power loss as i was expecting. in fact, if i were to never regear, i don't know if i would mind. but, new gears are in the works and hope to get them in before the end of the summer.

EDIT: I forgot to add, when I saw this thread I though it was going to be ARB air lockers. Bumpers and rails was the last thing I expected but it looks good. BTW, how is your spare attached?
arb lockers are still in the works with the gears and should be going in before the end of summer. as far as the spare goes, i installed a 1.5" wheel spacer on the factory tire carrier and then attached the wheel to it. for now, it seems to work but i'm not 100% sure how well it will do long term especially with some hard wheelin.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:13 AM
JK Jedi

The Jeep is looking great! I love the looks of the ARB bumpers, if I go full width they are at the top. Do you know if it is possible to remove the bumperettes and bolt d-rings to the frame in their place? I don't much care for the brackets on the bottom side of the bumper.

EDIT- As much as I appreciate your Rubicon build, this one is much more in line with what I envision mine being (eventually).

Last edited by pearl-drum-man; 07-02-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 07-02-2009, 08:26 AM
JK Junkie

Its looking great I really like the look of the ARB bumpers. I keep flip-flopping between them and a mid width There are just too many options now
Old 07-02-2009, 08:31 AM
JK Junkie

Nemo is coming along nicely

Any plans to gloss the fenders up to match the gloss on the bumpers and rails?
Old 07-02-2009, 09:06 AM
JK Super Freak

I was hoping that you would build it up similar to the white one. The orange looks cool.

corey d
Old 07-02-2009, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

look Great, it need to see some mud its way to clean!

Quick Reply: Project-JK lil' Nemo Stage 2 - ARB All Around