Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK lil' Nemo Stage 1 - OME Long Travel Kit & 35" MT/R's

Old 07-01-2009, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy crap that looks great. I really like the new MTR's especially. Do you like the way they ride?
Old 07-01-2009, 05:12 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it does look great. I love how the factory wheels look with those skinny MTRs. Looks real jeepish.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife
sorry, been super busy with the mega meet. as it stands, there is nothing official planned yet but i would like to run barrett lake and hell hole on this trip. i know that mbatf had mentioned doing a run up fordyce and time permitting, we will. come this august, we are planning to do niagara rim again on the weekend of the 8th and with any luck, maybe the dusy later on. don't think we'll be able to make the jamboree this year though

OK, Kristen and I will try to have fun without you!

Barret Lake, Hell Hole and Fordyce sound good, I only hope I will be able to get the weekend(s) off to join at least one of those.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:05 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by cucmd1
holy crap that looks great. I really like the new MTR's especially. Do you like the way they ride?
so far so good. i actually like them a lot and look forward to testing them out on the trail

Originally Posted by kidjeep
OK, Kristen and I will try to have fun without you!

Barret Lake, Hell Hole and Fordyce sound good, I only hope I will be able to get the weekend(s) off to join at least one of those.
well, we should be available for some weekday runs if that would make things easier for you.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default PUREJEEP prototype rock rails???

It's looking great.
I really like the look of the PUREJEEP prototype rock rails what's the latest info on them?
Old 07-11-2009, 07:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Hey WOL -

2 quick things:

1. the gallery for lil' nemo stage 1 seems to be MIA? link need updating?

which leads me to #2

2. I know earlier in the thread you said you were going to install the bumpstops and I was looking for a picture with them installed. I'm just wondering how much clearance you have with it on. (I was looking at my clearance on my Jeep with OME HD with heavyass bumper/winch combo after the install and it doesn't seem like much travel)

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:56 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by DtownJK
It's looking great.
I really like the look of the PUREJEEP prototype rock rails what's the latest info on them?
unfortunately, i don't think they are going to be making it and that is a pity. these are great rails and i have hammered on mine. but, maybe you should send them a pm about it. maybe if enough people let them know how much they like it, they will change their mind.

Originally Posted by ShortStuff
Thats with 3/4" Spacer on the Front though isnt it WOL? Did you put spacers on the rear to maintain 3"?
no, we just installed the front spacers as the bumper and winch were much heavier than the new rear bumper and spare. right now, we have a pretty level stance.

Originally Posted by m(a)ce
Hey WOL -

2 quick things:

1. the gallery for lil' nemo stage 1 seems to be MIA? link need updating?

which leads me to #2

2. I know earlier in the thread you said you were going to install the bumpstops and I was looking for a picture with them installed. I'm just wondering how much clearance you have with it on. (I was looking at my clearance on my Jeep with OME HD with heavyass bumper/winch combo after the install and it doesn't seem like much travel)

Thanks in advance.
1. thanks for the heads up - got the link fixed.

2. sorry, i didn't get a chance to take a pic of it before heading up to tahoe (where i am at now). regarding clearance, you need to remember that the yellow stop will squash down quite a bit so you actually have more stuff that what you see. also, you don't want to get too much stuff as you run the risk of over compressing your coils.

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-13-2009 at 08:07 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife
1. thanks for the heads up - got the link fixed.

2. sorry, i didn't get a chance to take a pic of it before heading up to tahoe (where i am at now). regarding clearance, you need to remember that the yellow stop will squash down quite a bit so you actually have more stuff that what you see. also, you don't want to get too much stuff as you run the risk of over compressing your coils.
appreciate it - thank you. have fun in tahoe
Old 07-16-2009, 11:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Hey WOL, how do you like the ARB rails, I havent seen too many folks with them. I love ARB front bumper, just got one from Dave when he had the deal with the IPF lights, how was the install? Lil Nemo is really a nice looking Jeep.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:12 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Ryanc
Hey WOL, how do you like the ARB rails, I havent seen too many folks with them. I love ARB front bumper, just got one from Dave when he had the deal with the IPF lights, how was the install? Lil Nemo is really a nice looking Jeep.
what i like about them is that they are mounted to the frame and look very factory. while drilling is required, arb does provide nice sticknuts to help you get things bolted on. needless to say, install isn't too bad but the drilling is kif of a pain. if there is a down side to them, it would be that they don't stick out far enough so they cannot be used as a step. also, the tubing seems to be on the thin side by comparison to other rocker guards i have run but.... i'd like to really test them out before i can say one way or another as to whether or not they are up to the task.

Quick Reply: Project-JK lil' Nemo Stage 1 - OME Long Travel Kit & 35" MT/R's