Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK lil' Nemo Stage 1 - OME Long Travel Kit & 35" MT/R's

Old 07-17-2009, 09:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOL - what gears does Lil Nemo have, 3.21 or 3.73s? And how do they push those tires along?

BTW - Looks GREAT!!
Old 09-17-2009, 06:52 PM
metsfan1977

Yeah. What gears are in it?
Old 09-18-2009, 07:18 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

i apologize for not responding to this sooner but nemo is running 3.73's and much to my surprise, they seem to push 35's a lot better than i was expecting.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:41 PM
JK Newbie

Lift + the MT/R's look great! I've got my OME Long Travel Shocks and components arriving next week and can't wait.

Re the long travel shocks, do you find the front shocks contact the chassis at full flex?

Cheers,
B.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:38 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by acuriouskind
Re the long travel shocks, do you find the front shocks contact the chassis at full flex?

Cheers,
B.
yes, the dust shield will make contact the frame at a full droop but just a bit and it's not that big of a deal.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey how are the tires (the Wrangler Good Years) compared to the TOYO M/T's.....I need to switch in spring and am going with 35's...I have 33 inch Toyos now, and they are awesome......I also heard they changed the design of that ARB Rear bumper....but I cant find any info on it.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:38 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by JEEPJK
Hey how are the tires (the Wrangler Good Years) compared to the TOYO M/T's.....I need to switch in spring and am going with 35's...I have 33 inch Toyos now, and they are awesome......I also heard they changed the design of that ARB Rear bumper....but I cant find any info on it.
hands down if i were to choose, i would go with toyos. the mt/r's were new and so i wanted to try them out and while i do like them a lot and wouldn't hesitate to get them again, i prefer toyo's. regarding the rear bumper, it essentially looks the same as the old one - just with tow points on the bottom. contact arb and they might be able to send you some pics.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:11 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wayoflife
hands down if i were to choose, i would go with toyos. the mt/r's were new and so i wanted to try them out and while i do like them a lot and wouldn't hesitate to get them again, i prefer toyo's. regarding the rear bumper, it essentially looks the same as the old one - just with tow points on the bottom. contact arb and they might be able to send you some pics.

any particular reason(s) on the toyos over the MTR?
Old 12-19-2009, 07:26 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
any particular reason(s) on the toyos over the MTR?
yeah, toyo's are E range tires and have bulletproof sidewalls. seriously, i almost question why i bother carrying a spare sometimes as i have NEVER seen a toyo fail due to sidewall damage or otherwise for that matter. also, toyo's come in a 40x15.50/20 which is a size that i love as far as traction goes, both do real well on and off pavement.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:57 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Toyo's are badass. Had mine for a couple weeks and got a 3in nail in one, pulled it out at the tire shop and it was barely leaking. They are a rougher ride than my Coopers, but they're a tough ass tire. Load range E(harsher ride bigblue, something you may wanna consider with your back probs).

Quick Reply: Project-JK lil' Nemo Stage 1 - OME Long Travel Kit & 35" MT/R's