Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Project-JK Jeep Gets Full Traction Long Arms Installed!!

Old 02-09-2009, 12:21 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

Looking good Eddie
Old 02-10-2009, 07:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOL, have you ever busted out the tape measure to figure out the total hight of the JK?. I guess my real question is will it still fit in the garage?
Old 02-10-2009, 08:05 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by theyazer
WOL, have you ever busted out the tape measure to figure out the total hight of the JK?. I guess my real question is will it still fit in the garage?
well, i've changed out my garage door and opener to one that uses a tortion bar system. i have the tracks going way up high now and this lets me use all 7' from the ground to the header. but, in all fairness, this was done more for the CJ that i used to have and TJ that i still have as even with this, my CJ's roll bar padding just cleared the header and my TJ's soft top bow just brushes up against it. as far as my JK goes, with the hard top on, it actually clears with plenty of room to spare - i think it now measures about 6'-7" to the highest point on the hard top. with the soft top on, it would be closer to the top but it should still clear. granted, we purposefully have our JK sitting low and wide
Old 02-10-2009, 08:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That rig is looking awesome!

Quick Reply: The Project-JK Jeep Gets Full Traction Long Arms Installed!!