Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK Gets Off Road Evolution EVO-flex - Part 2: Rear EVO Lever

Old 03-30-2009, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RDY4RKS
Thanks for straightening that out. Is the swaybar listed on your website? If not, how can I order it?
Me too since I had to remove the stock swaybar on my first trip out. As and afterthought, why not bring a few to Moab next week? And if you read this Mel, bring some spanner wrenches that fit the adjusters. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by 1 BAJK; 03-31-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default moab

Originally Posted by RJB
Me too since I had to remove the stock swaybar on my first trip out. As and afterthought, why not bring a few to Moab next week?
yeah, that would be sweet.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:48 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by absoluttorque
Wow, that looks awesome, any ideas on how much the bolt on kit will cost? Or when it will be available?
http://www.offroadevolution.com/stor...prod=EVO-LEVER
Old 04-09-2009, 07:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife
yes, i did have some. the sway bar would shift over and at an extreme flex, it sometimes swiped in and hit the factory track bar mount on the frame. to address this, i pulled the sway bar over to the passenger side as much as i could and then installed a set of collars on it right next to the bushings and this prevented it from shifting over again. however, i have since installed the new sway bar ORE makes.

Do you have any pictures of it installed? Mine arrived this week without instructions. I called ORE, but guess what - they are closed for ESJ.

Overall the install looks fairly straight forward. But there are a couple things: 1. The arms are notched on the end that connects to the sway links, which way should the notch face? 2. Mine came with 4 plastic bushings - 2 long 2 short. how are these installed.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply: Project-JK Gets Off Road Evolution EVO-flex - Part 2: Rear EVO Lever