Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK EVO Flex w/Short Arms RTI Scores - Read 'em and Weep!!

Old 12-01-2008, 12:53 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Leonard Massi
So, since I'm currently at 3" and won't be going bigger until I do the rear Evo Lever, I don't need the relocator? I just want to make sure I'm understanding you, thanks again for a great resource and guinea pigging your jeep for us.....
no, you will not if you are only at 3" of lift.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SGT. EVIL
I cant wait to see that thing installed......

Who is doing your install? You'll love that set up. I have seen it in action. I need it too.
Hey Sarge, my friend was a mechanic in the Marines, and worked at Chrysler for a while. He's competent. We'll be doing the install at his house in Yucca Valley. Then of course the testing grounds are right there in his backyard
Hopefully my travel will be huge. I'm sure it will be. I'll get some pics of it and try to post them. I'm not sure how to paste them in though. Any advice on that?
Old 12-01-2008, 01:29 PM
JK Junkie

Hey Sarge, my friend was a mechanic in the Marines, and worked at Chrysler for a while. He's competent. We'll be doing the install at his house in Yucca Valley. Then of course the testing grounds are right there in his backyard
Hopefully my travel will be huge. I'm sure it will be. I'll get some pics of it and try to post them. I'm not sure how to paste them in though. Any advice on that?
That will be awsome, again i cant wait to see it. (Can you get me a good deal labor? I would probbably do it.) It s a great set up.... you will have more than huge travel, incredible travel.

For pics I use photobucket, up load them, then take the bottom address and cut and paste it to the reply.

If your still having problems let me know or come by my house tonight, ill show ya.

Last edited by SGT.; 12-01-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Where are you sarge?
Old 12-01-2008, 01:44 PM
JK Junkie

Where are you sarge?
Around the corner.

Last edited by SGT.; 12-01-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

That thing is a beast, awesome ride

Quick Reply: Project-JK EVO Flex w/Short Arms RTI Scores - Read 'em and Weep!!