Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK Dynomax Jeep JK Wrangler Video Ad

Old 11-22-2010, 02:11 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up Project-JK Dynomax Jeep JK Wrangler Video Ad

Check it out!! Project-JK was recently hired by RCH Designs to produce a 30 second short video commercial for their client Dynomax and this is what it looks like. I hope you enjoy it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPcxxGcsKRQ Dynomax Jeep JK Wrangler Commercial

Of course, if you're looking for a new exhaust system for your Jeep JK Wrangler, all I can say is that we love our Dynomax
Old 11-22-2010, 02:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice job
Old 11-22-2010, 02:52 PM
JK-Forum Founder

thanks - it was short and sweet but, we did get to use a lot of our own clips
Old 11-22-2010, 03:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey wayoflife,
I'm not being negative here, because I love all your work on the forum and your videos too.
But if this is a commercial video, maybe I would not have used footage meant for another client - unless I'm mistaken about the Powerline Jeep.
Also, the video did not tell me what the product was. After rereading your post, I saw that it was an exhaust system.
Maybe it's an idea to start off with someone turning the key, then a shot of an exhaust (maybe blowing out some water drops) with the exhaust sound ... then add the current clip!
Jeep, I mean keep, up the good work!
Old 11-22-2010, 03:13 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Tails
Hey wayoflife,
I'm not being negative here, because I love all your work on the forum and your videos too.
But if this is a commercial video, maybe I would not have used footage meant for another client - unless I'm mistaken about the Powerline Jeep.
Also, the video did not tell me what the product was. After rereading your post, I saw that it was an exhaust system.
Maybe it's an idea to start off with someone turning the key, then a shot of an exhaust (maybe blowing out some water drops) with the exhaust sound ... then add the current clip!
Jeep, I mean keep, up the good work!
LOL!! it's all good and i don't take your comments negatively at all. truth be told, we were given next to nothing to work with and virtually no time to work on what little we had. all the clips we added from our archive were made to help fill in the huge gaps and and none of them were intended for any other client.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What band is playing the music in this and the canyon videos? I like it!
Old 11-23-2010, 07:52 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by K2's JK
What band is playing the music in this and the canyon videos? I like it!
on this video, it's just royalty free music that we bought. on the rodriguez canyon video, watch the end of the credits and you see it listed there

Quick Reply: Project-JK Dynomax Jeep JK Wrangler Video Ad