Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Project-JK Dynomax Exhaust System Sound Clips

Old 11-23-2010, 09:12 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up Project-JK Dynomax Exhaust System Sound Clips

I’ve had a lot of people wanting to know what our Dynomax Exhaust System sounds like both from the inside of our Jeep and out. So, we went digging around and found a few clips. The first couple are from the inside accelerating on a dirt road, the next couple are from the outside as we drive by and the last is what it sounds like in low range climbing up a ledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1sSysyT_3s Project-JK Dynomax Exhaust System Sound Clips

Hope this helps you out
Old 11-23-2010, 10:58 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, man. Sounds pretty good for a little 60-degree V6, huh.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Thanks!!

That is what I have been waiting to hear since I had no clue as to what my JK was going to sound like after the rear EVO lever gets installed. Only making assumptions, but does ORE tend to use same make and/or model as what is being run on MOBY D. I guess I could call the shop too
Old 04-05-2011, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey WOL. Do you get a lot of exhaust kick back where it sound like "bap, bap, bap" when you let off the gas with this system?I get that with my MBRP and I freaking hate it.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm about to purchase the muffler and fab up my own hi clearance exhaust. WOLs sound clip videos are great! Dynomax sounds like music to my ears!
Old 04-05-2011, 09:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the same with my MBRP. I love it, but its nowhere near what my 327 sounds in my Vette with glasspacks. Sounds like gunshots.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah. I want the high clearance system but not the high noise. All the "off road" systems use straight through flow design and I worry that I'll get that with any of them. I would like a muffler before axle system that uses a high flow oval shaped muffler for performance but be minimal in noise. Pipe dream?
Old 08-25-2011, 08:54 PM
JK Junkie

Which Dynomax Exhaust is this?

Thanks

Matt

Quick Reply: Project-JK Dynomax Exhaust System Sound Clips