Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Priceless for sure

Old 08-19-2011, 08:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It really is a great feeling...my son has helped me out with projects on the Jeep...its great time together even when off-roading!...he has his own power wheels Jeep wrangler and a RC Jeep...which is funny cause his little RC breaks down just like the real thing! Lol...which I help him fix!
Old 08-21-2011, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

this thread is really heart warming and brings back good memories. my father never worked on jeeps or cars when i was little but he has always been supportive of what i am interested in and works with me on the jeep now that i am 17. Im teaching him to weld at 45 years old. They grow up so fast.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by River Runner
it is so true, i miss my dad helping me and vise versa. The sad part about the whole thing is his sperm donor dont even know how cool he is. Has only seen him 3 times in 2 and 1/2 years, he dont even cal him for christmas or his b-day. FU*# him i raise him as my son and he calls me DADDY
Just remember man any man can get a woman pregnant...takes a real man to BE a FATHER...
Old 08-21-2011, 09:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Great thread, love to see stuff like this, puts a big smile on any pround fathers face.

Although I wasn't able to get nice pcitures like this, of the two kids we have, I was shocked to find our 9 year old daughter standing over my shoulder as I replaced my rear break pads.....asking a million questions....only way to learn.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:08 PM
JK Newbie

Always puts a big smile on your face when the little ones want to help out.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:44 AM
JK Newbie

Here is the boy (Cj) is his name he was 3 maybe. Just helping dad with the restoration of a 79 cj5.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1039236735.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	201601  

Quick Reply: Priceless for sure