Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Post your pics of SOFT DOORS.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redman333
I'm thinking about getting these for 4 door so I can drive to the beach which is about an hour away first thing in the morning and keep the heat in while on the way there and then throw them in the back when I get there and it warms up. Will these keep the jeep warm with the top up and doors on. Also will they fit in the back of a jku.
Yes, once you have tweaked the fit you should stay out of the elements. I fit mine in the back of my JKU nicely by separating the top and bottom halves. Even if not separated, they still lay back there ok.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Redman333
Will these keep the jeep warm with the top up and doors on. Also will they fit in the back of a jku.
Can't imagine how cold it could be with you considering going to the beach, but I had plans of going yesterday and had the softies on.

It was 29 degrees when I left the house this morning. Once the truck warmed I had just the footwell heat on and I was fine. There is a stream of cold air coming from where the lower hinge is that the doors can't seem to form tightly around and if I lower the heat I can feel the cold air on my left knee. But that aside, no difference than full doors other than the sound.

They absolutely fit in the back. Yesterday I fit them standing up, top and bottom separated, in the back of a two door... Along with the Freedom panels! No problem.

I took them off tonight because the weather report is calling for rain and I am not ready to test their resistance to water while the temps are this low.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MikekiM
Can't imagine how cold it could be with you considering going to the beach, but I had plans of going yesterday and had the softies on.

It was 29 degrees when I left the house this morning. Once the truck warmed I had just the footwell heat on and I was fine. There is a stream of cold air coming from where the lower hinge is that the doors can't seem to form tightly around and if I lower the heat I can feel the cold air on my left knee. But that aside, no difference than full doors other than the sound.

They absolutely fit in the back. Yesterday I fit them standing up, top and bottom separated, in the back of a two door... Along with the Freedom panels! No problem.

I took them off tonight because the weather report is calling for rain and I am not ready to test their resistance to water while the temps are this low.
Well it's not cold, at least I wouldn't use that word. I grew up in Wisconsin and only recently moved to nc so I'm usually fine but 95% of the time I'm going to the beach it's with my girl and she can't take the cold wind in the am's. I always want to be at the beach with no doors and top down so I thought the soft doors may work for both of us.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:36 AM
JK Freak

Here are mine
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1036093499.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	286510  

Quick Reply: Post your pics of SOFT DOORS.