Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Post 2012 jk --> 3.6 mods (with pics or links) here.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by icrashbikes
This seems suspect to me. 18 hp at the wheels with what looks like fuel map and timing changes? Really, at this point if a product comes out that uses the terms "kit", "chip", "Stage 4" or "very nice power", I immediately become extremely suspicious. I want to see dyno results, installation instructions and pictures, maybe a happy customer testimonial or two. Especially for $450 to $800.
I fully agree with you ! .... "Very nice power" is not even an appropriate phrase to use for a performance product.
I will also look forward to some reviews (not paid ones or advertorials) and write ups from the first guinea pigs .
Old 05-01-2012, 03:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeeeeeah... I'll save up for 4.56 gears for now. By then, hopefully superchips will have tuner out for us.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Update on first page
Old 05-13-2012, 12:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by hasten3
If you do re-gear make sure you get a Pro-Cal so you can set your transmission shift points, tire size for your speedo, and adjust your TPMS.
Which Pro-Cal do you guys Suggest? I just got 35s and speedo is off. Plan on re gearing (sport gearing now, sucks)
Thanks
Old 05-13-2012, 01:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pablo97
Which Pro-Cal do you guys Suggest? I just got 35s and speedo is off. Plan on re gearing (sport gearing now, sucks)
Thanks
There's only ONE Procal model
Old 05-13-2012, 04:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pablo97

Thanks
The Pro-Cal is made by AEV
Old 05-13-2012, 09:50 AM
JK Newbie

Cool, thanks guys.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

unichip has finally tuned 3.6 engine

Add's up to 18hp & 16ft-lb .
Easily plugs to the stock engine sensors in minutes, no programming necessary .
Realizes the full potential of Aftermarket add-on's like Cold-Air-Intakes & exhaust systems with each kit comes pre-mapped for the exact set-up of your Jeep.
No end-user tuning necessary, just plug the kit into the car and you're ready to go.
Easily internet-upgradeable for future add-on's.
Each kit comes with two maps: a low-octane performance map and a premium-octane performance map, switchable from within the vehicle. 5-Maps available with Flux2: Low-octane, Mid-grade octane, Premium-octane, Premium-octane no tow, Valet.
Plug 'n Play harnesses are fully Flux2 capable - purchase Flux2 when you purchase the Plug 'n Play kit or upgrade later - Flux2 simply plugs into the Unichip & the OBD port inside the vehicle.
Plug 'n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes , returning the vehicle to stock tuning , without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match). The kit can then be used on a different vehicle. If the new vehicle has different bolt -on parts the kit can be reflashed to suit the new parts.

they also uploaded pdf format showing how to install it :c lap::cla p:
Old 05-17-2012, 04:28 AM
JK Jedi

Any one have any experience with uni chip?
Old 05-17-2012, 04:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am not , but my friend know how to custom tune also.

My only consern that when i open the pdf format it showed that you have to connect it to the throttle socket and crank sensor + keep the unit inside enfine bay.

Mmm i like the way which you only have to plug it to obdII and tune and that is easy for me.

Lets wait for some impressions.

Quick Reply: Post 2012 jk --> 3.6 mods (with pics or links) here.